Hello all, Currently have AT&T, but thinking of switching to T-Mobile to get the 8900. How is T-Mobile's coverage? I live in Arizona, and get great coverage with AT&T.

Just don't want to switch if the coverage is terrible.
    05-16-09 06:50 PM
    Well my sister has the bold with AT&T. I have the 8900 with tmobile. I have the same amount of coverage as her (in areas of new jersey and nyc). I've gone through many states and i have no problem with tmobile. I am currently in the texas and new mexico area, and excellent coverage as well.
    05-16-09 07:07 PM
    Thanks, I had TMO 3-4 yrs ago and coverage was not the greatest, but I have heard that they have gotten much better.

How do you like the 8900?
    05-16-09 07:11 PM
    Every time I have traveled to Arizona my coverage has been fine,from Green Valley and Tucson up through Phoenix and Flagstaff. Not sure about the eastern more deserted areas.
    05-16-09 07:25 PM
    Do a coverage check on t-mobile.com.
    05-16-09 08:22 PM
    I live in Phoenix (Glendale) and I use both services, and I can tell you that coverage with ATT (iPhone) is better than with Tmobile (8900). Signal strength is almost always better with ATT then with Tmobile, but there are not to many places where you are not going to have it with Tmobile, you may have one or two bars but still it is going to be some signal. From time to time it gets bad, but overall not terrible.
    05-17-09 03:45 AM
    The 8900 is coming to ATT so if you are happy with ATT's coverage, just purchase an ATT version of the 8900.......but be warned that only the TMobile version has UMA calling, a feature that can save you a considerable amount of money and minutes.
    05-17-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD