my phone has been working perfectly fine since ive had it. last night and this morning the sound for my alarm clock never went off even though the sound was on Loud. I just thought it might be a rare thing and ignored it. today ive been using my phone for phone calls and was able to hear and talk to the other person on the phone and as of now i dont hear a dial tone, a voice, or anything. i have tried to reboot by doing a battery pull, and using the app called "quick pull" many times.

can someone please help?
    05-16-09 06:18 PM
    Plug and unplug headphones into it a few times... it's probably stuck in handset mode (some appear to be doing that as of late for no good reason).
    05-16-09 06:29 PM
    Also, its a cell phone, you will never hear a dial tone.
    05-16-09 06:34 PM
    sorry when i meant dial tone i meant like the ringing connection between both phones
    05-16-09 06:41 PM
    Plug and unplug headphones into it a few times... it's probably stuck in handset mode (some appear to be doing that as of late for no good reason).
    woo! thanks! i completely forget yesterday i was fooling around with the aux outlet and the aux cord in my car lmao
    Last edited by masked; 05-16-09 at 06:48 PM.
    05-16-09 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD