View Poll Results: How many of you use/need the Weather slot?

Voters
426. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I use it

315 73.94%
  • No, I do not need it

111 26.06%
    Based on the Popular BlackBerry Pro Series for the Blackberry 95xx.

BlackBerry Pro v3 for the Blackberry 9000 series. Now available in all 5 colors.

Convenient weather icon slot for constant visual access. Just place in the 7th icon slot.

Please Donate if you like my Theme!

OTA LINKS
    RED Download OTA
    BLUE Download OTA
    PINK Download OTA
    GREEN Download OTA
    ORANGE Download OTA

DESKTOP LINKS
    RED Download Desktop
    BLUE Download Desktop
    PINK Download Desktop
    GREEN Download Desktop
    ORANGE Download Desktop

For a full walkthrough of instructions on installing a theme visit the link below.
    Newbie Guide to installing a theme

Last edited by Natemz; 05-23-09 at 02:11 PM.
    05-16-09 03:50 PM
    Very well made theme - looking forward to the Blue version.
    05-16-09 04:32 PM
    Great theme! It's very clean and organized. I like how I can keep my default font. Looking forward to the pink theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 04:44 PM
    Great looking theme can't wait to try it. Thanks.

05-16-09 04:47 PM
    this is hot! love it so far. great job! will donate.
    05-16-09 05:02 PM
    I really like this one th icons are sharp! The only change that I can see would be to put the app name
    Somewhere on the home screen. I'm dependent on word verification for my app selection lol great work
    will donate thanks.

05-16-09 05:20 PM
    Also would like a secomd slot top left for Quicklaunch

05-16-09 05:39 PM
    Very nice theme!
    Any chance you would be able to make menu font smaller?
    Keep up the solid themes.

05-16-09 05:46 PM
    i like it but can you make it wiht the default bold iconset?
    05-16-09 05:51 PM
    I really like this one th icons are sharp! The only change that I can see would be to put the app name
    Somewhere on the home screen. I'm dependent on word verification for my app selection lol great work
    will donate thanks.

yeah this theme is classy and really sharp... like sunder said. app names and maybe the folder option with slight difference in each one so you can see the difference between apps and games for instance.
    anyways... no crits here just suggestions, cause it's a sick theme
    05-16-09 08:21 PM
    looks really nice. Would love to see a static today screen (3 message slots, 3 calendar) being a Pro/business version instead of hidden. Ive never understood having them hidden to stare of a blank wallpaper when seeing your appointments on the home screen every time is what helps you remember them.
    Last edited by stuaw11; 05-16-09 at 10:38 PM.
    05-16-09 10:36 PM
    Its very sharp on the device! There is very little that I think should be changed.
    It would be nice to be able to scroll to the weather icon on the home page.
    To have the bottom dock a hidden dock would be cool.
    The icons are awesome!
    Hidden today is perfect. It caters to all. A lot of folks don't need to see msg/cal everytime they look at their home screen.
    plus, if you need to see it its pretty easy to scroll left or right a click or two.
    I think stuaw11 needs to visit the crackberry wallpaper section to find some sweet wp's JK

Overall: great theme!

05-16-09 11:30 PM
    i like it but can you make it wiht the default bold iconset?
    Then whats the point? lol
    05-17-09 12:21 AM
    yeah this theme is classy and really sharp... like sunder said. app names and maybe the folder option with slight difference in each one so you can see the difference between apps and games for instance.
    anyways... no crits here just suggestions, cause it's a sick theme
    There is no way for the thmeres to change the games, app, download folders. Plazmic won't let you. Sorry, that would be cool.
    05-17-09 12:24 AM
    Would like to say this is an awesome theme. One little suggestion to make this theme a bit more crisper and tidy would to make the bb menu font smaller. Would that be possible?

05-17-09 01:42 AM
    Hey I followed the instructions to install the themes ota because the desktop manager wouldnt let me install it for some reason. I followed all the instructions to download. It said it was succsesful but then I cannot find it in my themes or anywhere. then when i go to re download it says I already have it. Any clue what i should do. All help is appreciated.
    05-17-09 01:47 AM
    if the device model in your profile is the same one as you are using to download this theme and trying to use it, it won't work. this theme is specifically for the bold 9000.
    05-17-09 06:01 AM
    what device do you have, what OS are you running?
    Have you tried a baterry pull?
    I downloaded ota with no problems

05-17-09 06:03 AM
    Hey I followed the instructions to install the themes ota because the desktop manager wouldnt let me install it for some reason. I followed all the instructions to download. It said it was succsesful but then I cannot find it in my themes or anywhere. then when i go to re download it says I already have it. Any clue what i should do. All help is appreciated.
    I noticed you posted over in the Storm thread as well. What device are you trying to install it on? Your profile says 8900.
    05-17-09 09:10 AM
    Would like to say this is an awesome theme. One little suggestion to make this theme a bit more crisper and tidy would to make the bb menu font smaller. Would that be possible?

Yeah someone else said that as well. I will adjust it.
    05-17-09 09:11 AM
    @Natemz - this is a slick them and it works really well for me - thanks! No issues at all for now, but one other suggestion in addition to the ones above would be to allow for a few more horizontal scrolling icons, say 10. Appreciate your making this available, and I am waiting for the blue or orange colors myself... not much of a red guy....
    05-17-09 09:28 AM
    Excellent work. Love the theme. Would love to see the color variants you have. Especially a black/white style.
    05-17-09 11:05 AM
    Pretty slick. I'd also love to see a black/white, black/silver, or just generally something less colorful.

Here's my one dumb, nitpicking complaint. It's nothing big at all, you probably can't even change it, but it is seriously spinning up my OCD that the icon for the calendar has a date on it (since it's wrong all but one day a year). I'd rather just see a blank calendar. I'm probably the only person out there bothered by this, though, so, take it for what it's worth.
    05-17-09 11:18 AM
    This theme looks great! One of the best I've seen so far for the bold.
    Can't wait to see it in blue.

05-17-09 11:25 AM
    looks really nice. Would love to see a static today screen (3 message slots, 3 calendar) being a Pro/business version instead of hidden. Ive never understood having them hidden to stare of a blank wallpaper when seeing your appointments on the home screen every time is what helps you remember them.

Agreed. I would like to see the appointments as well. By the way how do How do you get the appointments to show on the home screen like the picture at the beginning of this thread?
    05-17-09 11:51 AM
183 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD