I think a great app would be one that you just click the blackberry menu button and there is an option to close all applications ..(other than the ones that normally stay on) would save all this trouble going into each application and closing it down..does anyone agree??
    05-15-09 02:14 PM
    I think that would be a cool idea. Seems like it might be needed sometimes and would benefit people, especially for trouble shooting purposes.
    05-15-09 02:32 PM
    definitely would be a plus. kind of like a process manager in windows something of that sort.
    05-15-09 02:56 PM
    I remember reading somewhere that it can't be done as that kind of thing is out of a developer's hands.
    05-15-09 03:18 PM
    i think this has been mentioned... oh 15 times :}
    05-15-09 03:32 PM
    Would love to see this, and i think its been mentioned.

Dunno why it cant be done. I dont understand that sort of stuff. So...
    05-15-09 03:34 PM
    for 98% of the the apps the back key closes it... i don't see the big deal here.
    05-15-09 03:45 PM
    definitely would be a plus. kind of like a process manager in windows something of that sort.
    you mean like pressing & holding the BB key, and see what apps are running :}

(try it)
    05-15-09 03:46 PM

(try it)
    very funny..sorry i just thought it was a good idea LOL...i'm new and i've been learning alot..and that is one thing i thought would be helpful..and to others that posted earlier..i dont real all the forums..woudl take days..soo I apologize if its been posted before...I guess that just proves..it really is a good idea :-)
    05-15-09 03:53 PM
    I don't see myself wanting to waste battery and memory and time to open an app just to close others. Just my opinion though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 04:28 PM
    Let me be the first to say that this should be an essential part of the standard OS and we shouldn't have to pay for having this ability, on the other hand I would be happy to be a beta tester (please pick me!!) if anyone wants to take a crack at it, but that I would complain if it cost more than $0.99 and was only available on AppWorld
    05-15-09 04:42 PM
    very funny..sorry i just thought it was a good idea LOL...i'm new and i've been learning alot..and that is one thing i thought would be helpful..and to others that posted earlier..i dont real all the forums..woudl take days..soo I apologize if its been posted before...I guess that just proves..it really is a good idea :-)
    what i described already works and is build in the OS :}
    05-15-09 04:43 PM
    You could try reading the manual.
    05-15-09 04:51 PM
    i thought that holding the back key only closed some of them? i think that an app that simply closed EVERYTHING running would be a fantastic idea, especially as with holding BB key you have to go through everything individually.
    05-15-09 07:34 PM
    what would be a great idea is instead of a battery pull or program that does this, a total memory cache cleaner that would clean out your temp memory so you dont have to do a pull. cause i have to pull at least 2 times a day and damn!! that worse then my last phone which is a winmo
    05-16-09 03:06 AM

(try it)
    I'll pass.
    05-16-09 04:31 AM

(try it)
    o wait how do u do that....jk
    05-16-09 04:51 AM
    i thought that holding the back key only closed some of them? i think that an app that simply closed EVERYTHING running would be a fantastic idea, especially as with holding BB key you have to go through everything individually.

THAT was my point harry..and thank you for writing it in a better way than i could..appreciate it...of course i've read the manual and of course i know about the switch application built into the OS..all i'm saying is it would be much easier to have a one click app...and as i'm seeing alot of people agree....
    05-16-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD