How do you view hidden folders? I accidently hide one of my pic folders and now I can't find it. How do I unhide the folder?
    05-15-09 07:43 AM
    I think you may have to unhide a picture folder from your computer. A regular program you would hit the BB menu button then you will click show all.
    05-15-09 07:47 AM
    Go into Media, hit the menu button and pick Explore. Open Media Card or Device Memory, where ever the folder is, press the menu button and pick Show Hidden. Once you get to the folder, scroll over it, hit menu and pick Properties. Uncheck the Hidden box.
    05-15-09 08:01 AM
    Thank you. I couldn't figure that out on my own.
    05-15-09 08:30 AM
    Hi Max,
    I accidently hid my setup folder and did evrything you said but still cannot locate setup. Any help would be appreciated.
    01-03-10 06:45 PM
    Look in your other folders, especially your Documents to Go folder. It is easy to drop an app in there while moving it.
    01-03-10 07:21 PM
    So, on the PC when the BB is connected, I get only 3 folders from the media card showing up with very limited files inside. the music folder has nothing
    > Blackberry 9630
    -Media Card
    +music
    +podcasts
    +ringtones

But if I take the media card out of the BB and insert it directly into the PC I have a bunch more folders. with all my files inside.

How can I get the other folders to show by simply connecting the BB?

Now when I go into media, select folders and open the media card all the folders are there. Just when I try to view media card on the PC thru the BB am I having trouble.

any help would be appreciated.
    02-02-10 10:08 AM
    @ EasyEddie: From the menu screen, click Menu > Show All. That should bring back any folders or applications that you've hidden. They will initially show as shaded. Click on them, click the menu again, and uncheck Hide to have them no longer hidden.
    02-02-10 02:11 PM
    EasyEddie, you are working on the device. I am referring to when I explore the device on the PC.
    02-02-10 06:27 PM
    So, on the PC when the BB is connected, I get only 3 folders from the media card showing up with very limited files inside. the music folder has nothing
    > Blackberry 9630
    -Media Card
    +music
    +podcasts
    +ringtones

But if I take the media card out of the BB and insert it directly into the PC I have a bunch more folders. with all my files inside.

How can I get the other folders to show by simply connecting the BB?

Now when I go into media, select folders and open the media card all the folders are there. Just when I try to view media card on the PC thru the BB am I having trouble.

any help would be appreciated.
    Anyone???????
    02-03-10 11:28 AM
    Ok I fugured it out.
    Go into options>memory and make sure mass storage mode is on.
    That did it.
    02-03-10 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD