When I load the leaked operating systems (currently running 141) my videos that I loaded through media manager only occasionally show in the video section of the media. Sometimes they will show up after a battery pull and sometimes they won�t. They are not deleted from the phone because on random occasions when I look in the video section, they are there. I�ve tried exploring the folders and I still cannot find them. I used the search option and it does not find them either. Anyone else experience this?
    05-14-09 11:10 AM
    I find this happens frequently, I have about 550 music files, 12 videos and numerous photos on my memory card. after a day or so, some of the files will not be listed any more, after a battery pull, they show up again, so I have Quickpull scheduled for every morning to help ensure that the files are always available.

I'm currently on the 141/5.0 Hybird, but have had this problem with all of the OS's I've used; from 90, 109, 121, 132, 141, etc.

If anyone knows of any other way to keep the files showing, let me know.
    05-14-09 11:40 AM
    same here... just recently started happening though and i only have about 30 music files and maybe 10 movies. it just started happening and it's quite frustratung. anybody know of a fix for this?
    05-14-09 02:14 PM
    well, i have this problem every so often, but a battery pull isnt nessesary, just pull your memory card in and out and it refreshes the list for you... most of the time with everything
    05-14-09 04:48 PM
    A faster fix to avoid the reboot time is to go to the memory option and turn the media card support off, then save and exit out. Go back in, turn it back on, save, and go back to your media folder. You should notice the blue bar at the bottom scanning your card and reindexing your lists. I've had the prob w/ my music files but this saves time and works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD