I am still trying to learn all the apps and things for my BB Curve 8310. Lately my phone deletes all text messages before I open them or read them. It also is deleting my phone log. I am thinking it is running low on memory, so how do you delete unused apps that are on my phone. Any information would be great help. THANKS>>>>
    05-14-09 12:35 AM
    Post your file free number. Options, Status.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 12:52 AM
    Options>Status, you can copy and paste that # here, you are describing classic low memory symptoms.
    05-14-09 01:09 AM
    Thank you for the posts to my questions. My file free number is 0 bytes. Obviously I need to delete some downloaded apps that I no longer use. Now How do I go about doing that exactly. Thank you
    05-14-09 04:48 PM
    Is there no way to transfer apps to memory card?
    I have a similar problem. slightly more space, though.

05-14-09 04:54 PM
    Thank you for the posts to my questions. My file free number is 0 bytes. Obviously I need to delete some downloaded apps that I no longer use. Now How do I go about doing that exactly. Thank you
    To delete apps, go to Options > Advanced > Applications, highlight the app then press Menu, select Delete. If you are going to delete more apps, you don't have to reset the BB yet. If you are done deleting apps from the Applications list, answer Yes to reset your BB.

Also, from the homescreen, hold down the Alt key and type LGLG. Press Menu, delete the log.

Follow the instructions in the File Free Memory link in my sig for more...
    05-14-09 05:27 PM
    Is there no way to transfer apps to memory card?
    I have a similar problem. slightly more space, though.

No, you can't store/run apps from your memory card.
    05-14-09 05:27 PM
    Thanks, X, I went looking for this thread and just found it. Glad you were able to cover and get OP going.
    05-14-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD