Does anyone know where I can get a decently priced used bb curve 8330 for verizon? I'm just looking for something I can use when I take off hiking and camping in the mountains.
    05-13-09 03:37 PM
    I would suggest hitting up Craigslist.
    Not a bad idea though, I was thinking about that as well.
    05-13-09 03:38 PM
    I've checked that and thanks to verizon only being in this area for a short time nobody seems to be selling one close to me. I've also checked all the repair/used cell phone stores and the said they never see them.
    05-13-09 03:42 PM
    I've checked that and thanks to verizon only being in this area for a short time nobody seems to be selling one close to me. I've also checked all the repair/used cell phone stores and the said they never see them.
    Oh, that's too bad. I guess you'll have to buy online then.....but I guess that's probably not much help, since you probably were wondering "where"
    Sorry, I usually buy used products in person, so I can't help you there.
    Good luck!
    05-13-09 03:46 PM
    Check eBay as well. You can get used Pearls and 8830s in the $80 range, Curves go for $150 and up, depending on condition.

Make sure the ESN is clean (not reported lost/stolen, or on a delinquent account) and the seller is a reputable seller.

Always pay via PayPal when buying on eBay. If anything goes south on the transaction, you can open a dispute and if need be, file a claim on the transaction with PayPal to get a refund.

You can get a warranty on BBs purchased on eBay for up to 2 years through squaretrade.com for very reasonable prices.
    Last edited by xliderider; 05-13-09 at 04:13 PM.
    05-13-09 03:48 PM
    Thanks anyway!
    05-13-09 03:48 PM
    Posted a response simultaneously with you above. ^^^

In case you didn't see it.
    05-13-09 04:14 PM
    I just switched to a 8900 with T-mobile from a VZW 8330. Still in great shape, only used it for few months before I picked up an iPhone. send me a private message and I might be able to sell it to you.
    05-13-09 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD