how do i remove this case? it has a tab in back of it and i have been trying to pry the darn thing open and i'm tearing the crap out of my case. i tried a coin,credit card,pen....???
    05-13-09 12:19 PM
    I used a coin, good luck! It was pretty hard at first but then I got the hang of it...just keep trying. Try pulling it apart as you push the coin down
    05-13-09 12:21 PM
    If you gently rock it back and forth it will come loose too.

b.b.
    05-13-09 12:26 PM
    Try squeezing the sides on the lower half of the case, right where the two halves come together... while squeezing the sides, gently wiggle back and forth while pulling down on it (also gently). This is what I do, and the case comes right off.
    05-13-09 07:36 PM
    This is a very technical technique. Grab one half with one hand the other half with the other, squeeze slightly, and pull that sucker apart!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 07:49 PM
    how do i remove this case? it has a tab in back of it and i have been trying to pry the darn thing open and i'm tearing the crap out of my case. i tried a coin,credit card,pen....???
    Hello,

To take it apart, grab one half of the case with one hand and the other half with another hand, gently wiggle it left to right and the case will undo itself and you can then take it apart! Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    05-14-09 10:02 AM
    ya, don't even mess with the slot. i take mine off all the time and have never used this.
    05-14-09 10:12 AM
    I so the same as above and just apply pressure to the sides until it releases. Once you do it a few times and the case breaks in it will become easier. Then when I bo a battery pull I pop the case of one side and it comes apart easily. Trying to slide that thing out of there is nearly impossible otherwise.
    05-14-09 10:25 AM
    I broke mine trying to take it off. Good Luck
    05-14-09 10:37 AM
    I broke mine trying to take it off. Good Luck
    Hello,

I'm sorry about your case that broke! Did you just bought recently? Please send me your order information to the email in my sig and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
    05-14-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD