i need a curve really bad, i was given one through work and i broke it,my boss is pissed. i dont have the money to buy one at full retail price so if anybody has one in good condition that they could sell please e-mail me at [email protected] oh yea it would have to be at&t branded. thank you very much.
    03-07-08 06:36 PM
    I will have one in a few days, att branded. If you can wait, we'll talk.
    03-07-08 06:39 PM
    ok but i need one really bad and really cheap
    03-07-08 08:21 PM
    really bad? Theres plenty of them for sale, the badder you need it, the more you will spend

really cheap?? depends on what really cheap means. Less than 200?
    Probably not gonna happen. Unless you want a busted up broken one..
    03-07-08 08:24 PM
    Oh come on cj...just tell him "you owe the family a favor"
    And then later we can send him to wack whoever we don't like

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-08 02:20 AM
    You broke your BB ?
    What did you do to it?
    How cheap is cheap?
    03-08-08 05:16 AM
    i am a volunteer firefighter, we had a structure fire and my scba (secondary contained breathing apparatus), when i was taking it off i had my blackberry in my pocket and the regulator hit my leg and cracked the **** out of the curve and it wont even turn on, my leg has a nice bruise too
    03-08-08 06:19 AM
    best bet for a cheap one is your local sales ads. there are a few people out there who bought them on contract that don't know how valuable they are. I just picked up a like new 8310 for $100 off of Craigslist.
    03-08-08 11:14 AM
    I am sure your Chief must understand that you will be exposing them to the most extreme enviroments in the normal course of your job.

They may not be happy about it, but equipment has to be rugged to survive. If they are making you responsible for it, make sure you invest in a high impact case for the next one.
    03-08-08 12:28 PM
    I have one for sale now for AT&T in good condition. I sent you an email.
    03-08-08 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD