Has anyone tried or use this app? I was wondering what they thought about it so far. I've yet to install the trial, its on my list of things to do, but to any of you out there who have it, how does it run?

I'm mainly concerned about applications on my computer that use direct x 10. even though I'm sure it will be slow, will it still feed the information to view these applications?

Thanks
    05-11-09 05:43 AM
    NO DO not buy wait to lomein comes out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 05:52 AM
    I use it and I like it. At $20 bucks its not a bad purchase. Keep in mind there is a trial period, and don't make the mistake of thinking you can only use the demo machine like I did for 3-4 days. I have a feeling that Logmein will probably be better but they have been working on a BB version for a long while.
    05-11-09 06:05 AM
    After trying the demo I bought it...to be honest ever since I bought it it hasn't worked well for me. Basically pulling up the image of my desktop takes forever...and it only seems to work about 1/10th of the time I try to do it. Now the feature where you can look up the files on your computer works perfectly...so at least that is useful. I think the remote desktop feature is very slow (would prob be better with wifi) and is actually clunky to use. I hope RDM+ makes a new version that works better.
    05-11-09 07:03 AM
    Never heard of that before, I will wait to see. Thanks

Oh, I meant Open-GL earlier not direct x
    05-11-09 07:29 AM
    I use RDM+ and it's fine for me, for now. I dont do much on there except jump on to see how a download is doing or how I'm seeding, and to make sure what I DL is in my Orb folder......

Aside, when is Orb going to have an app???
    05-11-09 09:19 AM
    I picked it up for the $20 price. I rarely use it for my actual desktop view. I find its real use for browsing files on my pc. It is fast for that functionality and I have benefited from this access on a number of occasions where I needed a file on my pc. Logmein will probably ne better, but it still isn't available yet.

05-11-09 09:23 AM
    If LogMeIn streams audio, buh-bye RDM+.....
    05-11-09 10:07 AM
    05-14-09 06:07 AM
    i need some help, i downloaded rdm+ trial for my storm, but i keep getting this message that the product is not for my device and i need to download a special software. but when i go to the site there isnt another version available. i have the trial 4.0.82 version and it said its for the 9500 storm, and i have the 9530, but there isnt one for the 9530, anyone help?
    05-14-09 06:19 PM
    Jlong is spot on. Rarely use the remote desktop, but for $20 the access to my files has come up clutch on more than one occasion. I too was surprised at how speedy it is considering how slow the desktop is.

05-14-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD