NOTE: This is for OS 4.6..

See Link below for new version for OS 5.0:

OS 5.0

This theme is an extension of two recent popular themes. Using the icons developed by Max Themes, and adding my twist to the popular Neu and Neu today themes [here], I've developed the Glaskart Hidden Dock Today plus theme; a six icon, Hidden Dock, Today Plus theme for the Bold 9000.

If you like my themes and would like to make a donation, click on the link below:
    PayPal Donations

OTA Link

Main screen with icons hidden.

six icons shown. Scroll trackball up to bring the icons up. scroll down and the icons are hidden and the "cursor" goes to the Profiles Icon in the upper right.

Today Plus Calendar accessible from the hidden dock. Scroll trackball up to access the Calendar items. Once in the Calendar items, scroll the trackball LEFT to drop down to the Messages icon.

Other screen shots shown below:

Hope you all enjoy this hidden dock theme...
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 12-30-09 at 02:15 PM.
    05-10-09 10:02 PM
    That is really well done.
    The animation and navigation are quite smooth.
    Very nicely designed.
    Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 10:59 PM
    Thanks rockdog97 , I just waiting for this .

05-11-09 07:47 AM
    Awesome theme! But is there a way to get the fnt larger and bolder on home screen, like for the today part?

05-11-09 08:28 AM
    The font size I "think" is the same for the Today list as it is for the time/network/date along the bottom. The font size along the bottom is somewhat limited so it will fit within the bottom black band (this black band is integrated with a particular layer).
    05-11-09 09:11 AM
    That is really well done.
    The animation and navigation are quite smooth.
    Very nicely designed.
    Thank you

Thanks very much...
    05-11-09 09:12 AM
    Ok, just wondered. Still really like the theme!

05-11-09 12:09 PM
    Very impressed. nice job.
    05-11-09 03:43 PM
    Rockdog,

You have done a totally awesome job on this one. Very clean, very easy to use, very easy to operate. A high "5" for a job well done.

Now, a technical question. From the home screen when you access the "Messages" menu item and you delete all the items, when you escape back to the home screen the deleted message still appear in the list until you move right or left and then return to messages. Is there a way that they can disappear without doing that? I have noticed in other themes that this occurs.

Again, just wanted to give you a big thank you for this theme!
    05-11-09 04:40 PM
    Rockdog,

You have done a totally awesome job on this one. Very clean, very easy to use, very easy to operate. A high "5" for a job well done.

Now, a technical question. From the home screen when you access the "Messages" menu item and you delete all the items, when you escape back to the home screen the deleted message still appear in the list until you move right or left and then return to messages. Is there a way that they can disappear without doing that? I have noticed in other themes that this occurs.

Again, just wanted to give you a big thank you for this theme!
    Thanks very much. My inspiration really goes to the OP and developer of the Neu theme, but I appreciate the compliments.

As for the messages and deleting them, I dont know why they dont automatically dissapear once you delete them. I've noticed the same thing on a deleted Today list appointment.. Wish I had an answer for you on that...
    05-11-09 06:09 PM
    well done, love the wallpapers. the b&w really sets off the icons.
    05-11-09 06:50 PM
    well done, love the wallpapers. the b&w really sets off the icons.
    Thanks.. you know my inspiration came from your Neu themes.. and that you said you couldn't do hidden dock themes, so.. voila! a hidden dock theme with those cool icons!
    05-11-09 10:16 PM
    Thanks for a cool theme! I like the simple color scheme.
    05-12-09 12:07 AM
    Very nicely done...for some reason it slows down my bold just a tad, other than that... I really like it.... I'm back and forth between this theme and the HTC one for 3.99..

05-12-09 09:38 AM
    Very nicely done...for some reason it slows down my bold just a tad, other than that... I really like it.... I'm back and forth between this theme and the HTC one for 3.99..

Hmm, i've not noticed any slow down issues on my device.. but I will take a look at the file size, etc to see if I can see anything that may be slowing this down... otherwise, I'm glad you like it!
    05-12-09 10:40 AM
    Hey i love this theme! such a well done theme. i'll be using this one for a while. one question though. the today part is not working for the theme. i do see i have messages and appointments, but the hidden dock is not coming up. i think maybe im doing something wrong? i don't know
    Last edited by 1derful-13; 05-12-09 at 11:32 AM.
    05-12-09 11:01 AM
    Wicked theme. Definatly my favorite.
    Aby chance for a static dock? With no today :d

05-12-09 11:06 AM
    awesome theme
    05-12-09 11:38 AM
    Hey i love this theme! such a well done theme. i'll be using this one for a while. one question though. the today part is not working for the theme. i do see i have messages and appointments, but the hidden dock is not coming up. i think maybe im doing something wrong? i don't know
    PM sent.

but for the sake of others, I dont think the Messages can be accessed the same way as the Today appointments.. ie, when you receive a message, and you scroll to the Message Icon, I dont think you can scroll UP to access the messages the same way as if you did that with the Calendar icon/Today appointments. I'll play around with the navigation links just to make sure though..
    05-12-09 12:56 PM
    Wicked theme. Definatly my favorite.
    Aby chance for a static dock? With no today :d

Thanks for the feedback..

Do you want static as in no Hidden Dock? or just no Today feature and the Hidden Dock?

Do you just want a plain "bottom dock" theme with no Today?
    05-12-09 12:58 PM
    that is beautiful!
    05-12-09 01:18 PM
    This theme is an extension of two recent popular themes. Using the icons developed by Max Themes, and adding my twist to the popular Neu and Neu today themes [here], I've developed the Glaskart Hidden Dock Today plus theme; a six icon, Hidden Dock, Today Plus theme for the Bold 9000.

OTA Link

Main screen with icons hidden.

six icons shown. Scroll trackball up to bring the icons up. scroll down and the icons are hidden and the "cursor" goes to the Profiles Icon in the upper right.

Today Plus Calendar accessible from the hidden dock. Scroll trackball up to access the Calendar items. Once in the Calendar items, scroll the trackball LEFT to drop down to the Messages icon.

Other screen shots shown below:

Hope you all enjoy this hidden dock theme...
    Very nice, using it now.
    05-12-09 01:19 PM
    Thanks for the feedback..

Do you want static as in no Hidden Dock? or just no Today feature and the Hidden Dock?

Do you just want a plain "bottom dock" theme with no Today?
    Yea, would like this theme with non-hidden dock, and with no today feature..
    Kinda boring and not very exciting but I'm not a fan of hidden docks

Again, very nice theme. From the icons, to the call screen, to the app background. Very nice!!
    Dude....you got skills

05-12-09 01:48 PM
    Yea, would like this theme with non-hidden dock, and with no today feature..
    Kinda boring and not very exciting but I'm not a fan of hidden docks

Again, very nice theme. From the icons, to the call screen, to the app background. Very nice!!
    Dude....you got skills

I could do that.. give me a couple of days to get it worked up and tested. then I'll post an OTA link for ya...
    05-12-09 02:02 PM
    Perfect!! That you very much!!
    Two thumbs up! Lol

05-12-09 03:26 PM
158 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD