Now that some time has passed since the release of 1.5 update. Is all the bugs worked out yet. I have read and read post on calender issues etc.
    I get a daily notification on my Storm to update my fb but haven't due to the post I have read on CB with so many having trouble.
    Just wondering if its safe now or just to get your opinions. Thank you.
    05-10-09 04:11 PM
    Mine works perfect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 04:19 PM
    Mine works perfect.

+1
    05-10-09 04:26 PM
    The calender can be easily fixed by going to options advanced options and default services change calender to your email instead of facebook and the problem is solved

05-10-09 04:36 PM
    Hey, Thanks for the feedback guys, itching to give it a whirl.
    05-10-09 04:44 PM
    Hey, Thanks for the feedback guys, itching to give it a whirl.
    I still have memory leaks and battery issues.
    05-10-09 04:51 PM
    I still have memory leaks and battery issues.
    Not caused by facebook.

I love the new facbook.

05-10-09 05:49 PM
    Mine works perfect.

Same here.
    05-10-09 05:57 PM
    Thanks for the tip.
    05-10-09 05:58 PM
    Mine works fine.

05-10-09 06:00 PM
    The new FB app is great, features like View Photo (makes the photo full screen when viewing a comment on a photo) and sync with contacts should have been here long ago Go for it!!
    05-10-09 06:00 PM
    Love the new facebook, it helps to have all of my college drinking events added to my calendar, so I do not miss them!

But, the other day, I noticed that my Facebook wasn't getting any update. Had to uninstall and try again. But when I reinstalled and went to options, there was something that I had to register my email. This might have been the problem. Has been working since then. But check out the options, and see if anything helps!
    05-10-09 10:42 PM
    i just starting using facebook and just installed the app (v1.5) today, and am pretty impressed. but does anyone else not like the fact that it loads the browser to do alot of stuff? i find the app to work much faster than the browser, one reason i like the app. but i have to always wait for the "Requesting..." that i always get when using the browser when i want to look at someones info/profile.

as a plus, the integration into the contacts is awesome! i now have pictures of a bunch of people i didnt have before.
    05-10-09 10:51 PM
    its great i got nothing wrong with it
    05-10-09 10:53 PM
    Thanks again for the feedback! Yep works like a charm. No problems here. Only pulls the profile pictures and phone #s I request. No spam sent to my contacts.

05-11-09 07:26 AM
    I still haven't sync'd my BB with my Outlook for fear of it sending requests to everyone for phone numbers. I really need to sync it but am still afraid to. Does anyone know if this is still happening?
    05-11-09 08:37 AM
    I still haven't sync'd my BB with my Outlook for fear of it sending requests to everyone for phone numbers. I really need to sync it but am still afraid to. Does anyone know if this is still happening?
    If u have the fb app on your phone already, delete it and then download the more recent version. That should eliminate the requesting ppls numbers thing when u sync contacts with your fb friends. It worked for me.
    05-11-09 08:43 AM
    I will give it a try. I had the original and just downloaded the new on top of it. I hope it works. Sure don't want it automatically sending out phone requests:-)
    05-11-09 08:48 AM
    I will give it a try. I had the original and just downloaded the new on top of it. I hope it works. Sure don't want it automatically sending out phone requests:-)
    If you don't delete the app and then install the newer version it may still request ppl's phone numbers. I had that happen to me when I just downloaded 1.5 over 1.3. You may have better luck, but it's just a heads up.
    05-11-09 10:33 AM
    New FB is good, but they still have the wrong types of buttons and "chiclets" for different types of clicks.

great example is for an image upload: the action button should be HUGE:

this UI is prevalent throughout the app. One of those things that works, but could make the app great if it were fixed.
    05-11-09 10:36 AM
    Mine works perfect.

Mine works fine too.
    05-11-09 10:38 AM
    as a plus, the integration into the contacts is awesome! i now have pictures of a bunch of people i didnt have before.

Yeah.. I did this, Had a not so public safe photo for a caller ID.. (xxx)

and.. um yeah..
    05-11-09 10:39 AM
    This maybe a stupid question but....Is there any way I can delete the Facebook that is on it now and just go back to the old Facebook? In other words where can I find the download for the old Facebook app that came with the phone?
    05-11-09 10:56 AM
    Well I just upgraded and now it is not connecting to facebook, if I click on my friends list it just says refreshing friends but never brings the list up
    05-11-09 11:09 AM
    Hi. I have the vast majority of my friends' updates hidden from my feed in Facebook, but they all show up when I use the BB app. Any way to hide them there as well?

Thanks.
    05-11-09 11:30 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD