I was at the vzw store today and was talking to my rep about a new os for the storm . He was telling me acouple of his friends were going through blackberry to get it but vz has not released yet does anyone have any idea how this is actually done
    05-09-09 08:46 PM
    Prolly a leaked beta

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 08:49 PM
    never ever ever ever ever believe anything any verizon rep tells you about RIM software.
    05-09-09 09:17 PM
    So I was in the verizon store talking to my rep and he told me that if I followed the yellow brick road I would end up in oz
    Any one else heard of something like that???? I love my verizon rep.

05-09-09 09:27 PM
    Prolly a leaked beta

Yet another person who knows not what they speak

If it was downloaded FROM the RIM site, it's an official on a carrier other than VZW, most likely Bell or Telus's .122 official (which equals the .122 leak anyways)

And by the fact that it's official, it's is no longer a leak, nor a beta.
    05-09-09 09:34 PM
    Oh dave dave dave...how na�ve you sound...you actually helieve that blackberry would put an os on their site before vz?
    Sad....very sad.
    Yet another person who knows not what they speak

If it was downloaded FROM the RIM site, it's an official on a carrier other than VZW, most likely Bell or Telus's .122 official (which equals the .122 leak anyways)

And by the fact that it's official, it's is no longer a leak, nor a beta.
    05-09-09 10:10 PM
    Oh dave dave dave...how na�ve you sound...you actually helieve that blackberry would put an os on their site before vz?
    Sad....very sad.

RIM puts OS on their site all the time. When another carrier such as Bell makes an OS official then anyone can download it from their site. Dave is not naive as you say, he knows exactly what he is talking about. You are right RIM won't put a Verizon offical up before Verizon, but that doesn't mean you can't use another carriers OS that IS offical.
    05-09-09 10:31 PM
    My VZW rep actually does know what he's talking about.

Not that he knows when the new official OS will be released, but at least he doesn't pretend he does lol
    05-09-09 11:42 PM
    I stand corrected

05-09-09 11:42 PM
    My VZW rep actually does know what he's talking about.

Not that he knows when the new official OS will be released, but at least he doesn't pretend he does lol
    yea that's what every one says
    05-10-09 01:55 AM
    I received the notification direct from BB for V. 141, already installed last Thursday without any difficulties whatsoever. Hope this helps as it has me because I'd already downloaded .122 with intentions of installing but delayed due to work so well pleased.
    05-10-09 02:26 AM
    why not just check the site and see if there is an os to download. but theres not one for the vzw storm
    05-10-09 10:05 AM
    RIM puts OS on their site all the time. When another carrier such as Bell makes an OS official then anyone can download it from their site. Dave is not naive as you say, he knows exactly what he is talking about. You are right RIM won't put a Verizon offical up before Verizon, but that doesn't mean you can't use another carriers OS that IS offical.
    Not entirely true. When you identify your carrier on the RIM website, it redirects you to the carrier's website to download their official OS
    05-10-09 10:29 AM
    My verizon rep told me the way to candy mountain.
    05-10-09 10:32 AM
    It was crazy. I walked into a Verizon store with my blind mom, a rep brushed up a against her and NOW SHE Can see!

05-10-09 11:01 AM
    It was crazy. I walked into a Verizon store with my blind mom, a rep brushed up a against her and NOW SHE Can see!

dude holy crap!!!! that happend to me too, like 4 months ago, i just thought it was cause i was stoned
    05-10-09 11:10 AM
    sounds like Vodafone customer services, mine told me the way to Amarillo
    05-10-09 12:15 PM
    My VZW rep said I can buy OCEAN VEIW property in Arizona CHEAP!!!! With all the sand I want!!
    05-10-09 02:30 PM
    Sad....very sad.

lol uhhhh they just did with the whole vodofone accurance
    05-10-09 03:35 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ................

05-10-09 04:22 PM
    My VZW rep said I can buy OCEAN VEIW property in Arizona CHEAP!!!! With all the sand I want!!
    I can assure you that you would be very pleased with that type of property and I would be willing to show you around, I live in AZ. You just need to be able to tolerate a few reptiles. I also lived just out side the great state of Chicago many years ago.
    05-10-09 04:38 PM
    Been to OZ saw yellow bricked roadslept in her bed not impressed with dorthy
    So I was in the verizon store talking to my rep and he told me that if I followed the yellow brick road I would end up in oz
    Any one else heard of something like that???? I love my verizon rep.

05-10-09 04:41 PM
    Thanks for the incredibly misleading title.
    05-10-09 04:45 PM
    I can assure you that you would be very pleased with that type of property and I would be willing to show you around, I live in AZ. You just need to be able to tolerate a few reptiles. I also lived just out side the great state of Chicago many years ago.
    Thanks. Been there myself. Uncle lives in Tucson. Thinking of retiring there.
    05-10-09 07:26 PM
    I received the notification direct from BB for V. 141, already installed last Thursday without any difficulties whatsoever. Hope this helps as it has me because I'd already downloaded .122 with intentions of installing but delayed due to work so well pleased.
    Not sure what Batelco is but your definatly not on Verizon. And didnt recieve an OS Update for Verizon through RIM.
    05-10-09 08:43 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD