I'm lying in bed right now and I've been holdin my bold upright for a few mins and already my arms feel like I've been liftin weights, my hands also feel like they need a rest and texting or browsing the web on ONE HAND is a big no no - I think if I did that my arm would fall off...its moments like this where I miss my light, small curve...does anyone else feel like they need to give their hands/fingers/arms a break after holding their bold for a while?
    05-09-09 08:02 PM
    Nope. Love the feel and weight of my phone.
    05-09-09 08:04 PM
    Nope you must be really weak!!!! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 08:13 PM
    Nope. Times flies and no issues with weariness.

05-09-09 08:21 PM
    No.

I have a hard time believing that the weight of the Bold is *that* much different than the Curve.

Touchscreens drive me batty though.

05-09-09 09:01 PM
    No. And I think this thread is over-exaggerated.

05-09-09 09:02 PM
    No. Never been an issue for me.

05-09-09 09:08 PM
    i thought you would get more tired from the curve then the bold. the keys on the curve are hard to press all the time. the bold has a very smooth keyboard. im lovin it.
    05-09-09 09:15 PM
    Never!!!!! I could hold my bold up forvever up in the air while texting. I never get tired of this! Ever ever, I love it to death! The best qwerty keyboard yet!

05-09-09 10:10 PM
    ever feel like you just shouldnt have started a thread and wished you could take it back? hehe
    05-09-09 11:51 PM
    Alternate your arm that holds the Bold. I find that helps a lot.
    05-09-09 11:56 PM
    I find this happens with my Curve in bed but only after an hour or so. Remember humans weren't made to text in bed!
    Lately my hands have been cramping but I think its due to the small keyboard layout of the Curve. Wish I could get a Bold on Telus.

05-10-09 12:02 AM
    I have small hands and have lately been getting cramps in my hands from having to stretch my thumbs further than I did on my Curve to hit the buttons. This is why I'm looking to possibly trade for an unlocked 8900. :/

05-10-09 01:35 AM
    nope ! i love using it .. and sometimes i just play with the track ball .. and sometimes when i run or walk .. i hold it and run
    05-10-09 01:54 AM
    nope, I exercise my grip enough as it is, my hands are in good shape (heheh)
    05-10-09 02:30 AM
    Sometimes if im busy messaging away on BBM or firing off emails i do find my hands get a bit cramped and start to ache...but soon as that happens i stop what im doing and let my hands rest for a bit.

But still wouldnt change my Bold for the world even tho i get aching hands at times.
    05-10-09 06:27 AM
    Can't say I've noticed it. Only time I get hand strain is playing WoW too much.
    05-10-09 06:30 AM
    Only if I'm laying down in bed, and holding my Bold directly above me, then it begins to hurt after like half an hour. But that's just because the muscle is getting tired, not being of the weight of the Bold. Either way, when this happens to me, I roll on my side and text, or I just sit up for a few minutes before laying down again.
    05-10-09 07:14 AM
    refrenced from the movie "The Punisher"
    holding your arm out with a weight in it at a static position

Isometric exercise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    05-10-09 09:19 AM
    ever feel like you just shouldnt have started a thread and wished you could take it back? hehe
    LMAO hilarious

05-10-09 10:21 AM
    I've recently become even MORE addicted to my Curve, and haven't put it down (literally, well mostly) in almost 2 weeks... I've noticed my arms feeling a little sore... and blame it on my addiction.

Small price to pay, right?
    05-10-09 10:45 AM
    Nope you must be really weak!!!! LOL

Haha. That's funny. But its true though cuz I feel that typing on bold is the best thing ever no other phone feels this comfortable to type!

05-10-09 10:53 AM
    I'm lying in bed right now and I've been holdin my bold upright for a few mins and already my arms feel like I've been liftin weights, my hands also feel like they need a rest and texting or browsing the web on ONE HAND is a big no no - I think if I did that my arm would fall off...its moments like this where I miss my light, small curve...does anyone else feel like they need to give their hands/fingers/arms a break after holding their bold for a while?

Contrary to most of the posts here. I feel your pain. When I go to bed at night, I used to surf with the Bold for a while, But I've stopped as my arms are killing me after a little while. BUT, I think I'd have the same issue regardless of the size of the phone. I'm not in the best shape! I find that laying on my side helps.

Later,
    B.
    05-10-09 01:03 PM
    Lool some funny replies in this thread!

Funnily enough, the more I use the bold the lighter it feels!

Either I'm gettin used to the weight of the bold or its makin me stronger the more I play with it lool

05-10-09 02:00 PM
    you need to start going to the gym if holding a bold is putting a strain on your arms..
    05-10-09 02:21 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD