In the past 2 days, I've started noticing some problems when using my BB Bold.
    1: 1/3 times I make a call, starting from the "ringing" to the person picking up, it sounds like they turned into a transformer/robot and I can barely understand what they are saying.

2: 1/3 other times I make a call, people either cannot HEAR me or they experience the same issue I did with them (the robotic/scratchy voice quality).

3: the last 1/3 of the time, the phone seems to work. I expect my calls to go through nearly 100% of the time! I mean... it used to.. so what's going on?!

Please help me. I've been having to dial, hang up, dial, hang up, ..... hoping every time that BOTH parties can understand what each other are saying.

I am currently running .247 and use "quickpull v2" to reboot, VERY often ever since this started happening.. to no success.
    05-09-09 04:54 PM
    Have you tried to downgrade to the AT&T software release and see if this makes any positive difference in call quality?
    05-09-09 09:29 PM
    Try using a different OS.I dnt think there's anything wrong with the midplate. My problem was only with the loudspeaker which is located on the midplate.OS upgrade should fix ur problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD