Just got the Blackberry 8900 and I think I'm addicted for life!
    Even thought I'm outside of the United States at the moment, I got the App store working which is awesome.

Just a couple of questions to other, more experienced, Blackberry users out there. I'm going to medical school in Pakistan (which is why I got the Blackberry to keep in touch with people from back home, the United States) and I wanted to know if I could use the Blackberry services when I'm back home on vacation with a prepaid sim from t-mobile or at&t.

Since I'm a med student, if there's any medical students or doctors on here with any suggestions for helpful medical programs that would be cool too.

Thankss in advance for the help.
    05-08-09 11:34 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry! I've been looking at getting the 8900.
    05-08-09 02:55 PM
    Welcome...
    8900 is very Stylish BB
    cant wait to get one
    05-18-09 11:08 AM
    Welcome, the 8900 is awesome, I love mine.
    05-18-09 09:40 PM
    Ive been loving my bold. It is a definitely takes some getting used to ( I come from the iphone) but I think in the long run it is well worth it... Congrats though!
    05-18-09 09:44 PM
    Just got the Blackberry 8900 and I think I'm addicted for life!
    Even thought I'm outside of the United States at the moment, I got the App store working which is awesome.

Just a couple of questions to other, more experienced, Blackberry users out there. I'm going to medical school in Pakistan (which is why I got the Blackberry to keep in touch with people from back home, the United States) and I wanted to know if I could use the Blackberry services when I'm back home on vacation with a prepaid sim from t-mobile or at&t.

Since I'm a med student, if there's any medical students or doctors on here with any suggestions for helpful medical programs that would be cool too.

Thankss in advance for the help.
    Welcome! I am fairly new to the BB world too. I am defintly never going back to a regular phone. I don't go anywhere w/out my Curve.

Anyways, I would think that you would be able to use a prepaid sim. I would be very surprised if not.
    05-18-09 09:56 PM
    Went from a World edition to a Storm and now the proud owner of a Curve. Now this is just my personal opinion but without a doubt the best BB I've had so far is the Curve and sadly the worst ever was the Storm. There was so much hype but it just didn't cut it.
    05-19-09 07:49 PM
    For a first bb device.. you have good taste in BB's The Javelin is soo sexy man
    05-20-09 12:05 AM
    Welcome to crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD