I have two yahoo emails on my 8310. One of them I want to delete and reinstall because I dont get messages on the phone from that account. How do I delete that email acct and reinstall it so it works properly?
    05-07-09 09:13 PM
    Personal email setup>email accts>then delete the one you want deleted. Then reinstall what you want. Its wierd though that you get your email on the acct but not the other from the same server
    05-07-09 09:17 PM
    Log into BIS thru your e-mail settings icon, using the user name and password you set up your account with, go to your e-mail account you want deleted and edit the information as you need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 09:18 PM
    Before you delete the account, did you try resending your service books first. Log in the same way to BIS, there is an option to send Service books. This might be all you need to do, might be worth a shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 09:20 PM
    yall fast...thanks.. let me try
    05-07-09 09:37 PM
    It wont let me log in. Says invalid username or password. I KNOW its not wrong, I went to existing users part of the sign in. Even tried the "forgot password" part, entered my email then it said password will be sent to your device. I havent got it yet though.
    05-07-09 09:46 PM
    pingggg plz help
    05-07-09 10:22 PM
    Call your carrier and have them reset the user name and password.

And it's not really polite to bump your thread after such a short period of time. Be patient.
    05-08-09 06:01 AM
    Please someone HELP. I had to change my yahoo email password. Now it my Classic will not update the password. Was on phone for 2 hours with my carrier . Tried everything. Even deleted the account. NOW it wont even add the acount back. I have been without my email since Dec 29th. This is so ridiculous. You cannot call yahoo and the last time I tried to get help from Blackberry, they want money for some service contract. I dont know if its a yahoo problem or a phone problem but im at my wits end. If any one can please help. I have read and googled and tried everything.
    01-08-17 10:32 PM
    Please someone HELP. I had to change my yahoo email password. Now it my Classic will not update the password. Was on phone for 2 hours with my carrier . Tried everything. Even deleted the account. NOW it wont even add the acount back. I have been without my email since Dec 29th. This is so ridiculous. You cannot call yahoo and the last time I tried to get help from Blackberry, they want money for some service contract. I dont know if its a yahoo problem or a phone problem but im at my wits end. If any one can please help. I have read and googled and tried everything.
    I know some other is the forums had this issue and there is help somewhere in the forums. You might have better luck searching, or starting a new thread rather then responding in a thread from 8 years ago.
    01-08-17 10:59 PM
    how do i start a new thread? I am new to this
    01-08-17 11:05 PM
    how do i start a new thread? I am new to this
    Try this link for info on yahoo email and also it has links to forum discussion on it.

http://m.crackberry.com/unable-integ...ry-these-fixes

To start a thread, go into forum categories. Then go to the appropriate forum, in your case the classic. If you are on the CB app , there should be a blue circle in the lower right corner of your screen which will allow you to start a thread.
    01-08-17 11:22 PM
    Sorry i just found your response. All so confusing to me. What is a CB app?
    01-08-17 11:28 PM
    Sorry i just found your response. All so confusing to me. What is a CB app?
    The crackberry app. You must be on a PC so you are online in CB. Just go to forum categories, click an appropriate one and you should see an option to start a thread somewhere there.
    01-08-17 11:30 PM
    ohhok. Thank you so much
    01-08-17 11:35 PM
    ohhok. Thank you so much
    No problem. Good luck
    01-08-17 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD