***Update 5/8***
    Added Hidden Today version
    OTA only:
    Neu. :: Bold 9000 Theme w/ Hidden Today - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

please note I will not be making any more variations of this theme, so please don't ask.

Alright, it's finally finished. HUGE thanks to lilhaloshaka for the theme design, links to the icons used and providing the meters/banners and overall layout. he has a great artistic ability, I think he should do these more often

I tried to get it as closely as I could to the original mock-up pics. some things will be different, as plazmic has a lot of limitations that can't be changed. I will say that the theme looks better on the device than on screenshots.

original thread is HERE.

OTA download link is here: Neu. :: Bold 9000 Theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Theme is free, as it should be. thanks to everyone that offered their input, and to lil for the awesome design.

enjoy

profiles icon looks weird on screenshot, go figure.

Screens (more attached)

Personalization
    if you want the theme personalized, a (small) donation is required, of however much you see fit. as much as I'd like to customize the theme to every single person's specifications for free, earth's rotation has allowed me only 23.934 hours in a day.
    donations for this theme and all my other themes will be going to the SPCA (website here), a great organization that helps out animals in need. if you like any of my themes, I encourage you to donate, if not to me then to the SPCA themselves. if you donate straight to the SPCA, and can prove it, you can have anything customized on any theme, free, paid, doesn't matter.
    donation button is in the link to my blog in signature.
    donations directly to the SPCA are here SPCA International - Donate
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-26-09 at 11:33 PM.
    bbnghia and austriker like this.
    05-07-09 07:11 PM
    Looks awesome. Much appreciated for all your work .... And thanks to the op.
    Time to test drive it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 07:14 PM
    Ughhh. I want this.

Any chance for an 83xx version?

05-07-09 07:16 PM
    Ughhh. I want this.

Any chance for an 83xx version?

sometime in the near future, I would like to.
    05-07-09 07:18 PM
    Looks awesome. Waiting on the download to finish so I can check it out. Thanks for making this.
    05-07-09 07:24 PM
    just downloaded and installed, so far everything is awesome but when you go into the profile icon, you cant read the text unless your highlighted onto one of the profiles, is it suppose to be like that or could it be switched? and also could you make a hidden today version for this? thanks
    05-07-09 07:28 PM
    just downloaded and installed, so far everything is awesome but when you go into the profile icon, you cant read the text unless your highlighted onto one of the profiles, is it suppose to be like that or could it be switched? and also could you make a hidden today version for this? thanks
    yeah, that's a problem I was aware of. I am still unsure how to fix it, since I changed the fonts around quite a bit trying to figure it out. it will do that on the memory cleaner also. I still released it but I will update it if/when I figure out how to change that without messing up the other colors.

as for a hidden today, I'm not entirely sure how to do that at the moment. definitely something to look into though
    05-07-09 07:37 PM
    alright thanks, but still, big props to you and lilhaloshaka for creating this theme
    05-07-09 07:41 PM
    yay dling it now ! thi is the ONLY theme i have that isnt a today theme of some sort... its gunna be interesting lol
    05-07-09 07:48 PM
    thanks alot for this, glad you made it after seeing the first thread about it.
    05-07-09 07:49 PM
    thanks alot!!! much propz
    05-07-09 08:12 PM
    will you be making a hidden today version of this?
    05-07-09 08:46 PM
    sometime in the near future, I would like to.
    Awesome. Thanks! Can't wait.
    05-07-09 08:47 PM
    Still thinking of putting out a today version?

05-07-09 09:00 PM
    can you please post op the OTA link.. that goes straight to the Theme.. cause my Blackberry apps APP.. isnt workin .. PLS
    05-07-09 09:18 PM
    thanks so much! love it !
    05-07-09 09:30 PM
    Thank you so much. Just downloaded and love it!
    05-07-09 09:59 PM
    i noticed that when i changed my wallpaper... and i lock my phone. the wallpaper on the lock screen goes back to the stock wallpaper. is there anyway you could fix this?
    05-07-09 10:14 PM
    i noticed that when i changed my wallpaper... and i lock my phone. the wallpaper on the lock screen goes back to the stock wallpaper. is there anyway you could fix this?
    hmm... I'm not sure why that is happening, because I left the wallpaper for the lockscreen alone so it specifically wouldn't do that. did you try a battery pull? sometimes themes will have a few kinks in them when you first install, it's good to do a battery pull after a new theme install. if that doesn't work, let me know.
    05-07-09 10:26 PM
    yeah i thought it was that too... so i did a battery pull but it still does the same thing
    05-07-09 10:28 PM
    can you please post op the OTA link.. that goes straight to the Theme.. cause my Blackberry apps APP.. isnt workin .. PLS
    I can't give a direct OTA, you'll have to go to the website and request the download link by either entering your mobile number or email.
    05-07-09 10:33 PM
    yup did another battery pull... stil doing the same thing
    05-07-09 10:47 PM
    yeah i thought it was that too... so i did a battery pull but it still does the same thing
    I'll check it out, if all else fails I can make it a "blank" wallpaper theme and that might work.
    05-07-09 10:47 PM
    alright thanks! i appreciate it. and thanks alot for the theme! looks good!
    05-07-09 10:49 PM
    ok, the problem I'm running into now is the bottom banner showing up on the lockscreen...if you guys don't mind the bottom banner being there, it's all good. maybe I could position the lock icon in the middle of the bottom banner or something so it wouldn't look so weird.
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-07-09 at 10:55 PM.
    05-07-09 10:52 PM
123 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD