Finally after changing so many bezels...found what i like.

Black Chrome Bezel + Black Denim Battery Cover
    Pink Bezel + Blue Denim with Glitter Battery Cover

The Black Chrome Bezel in photo look like Black Glossy Bezel but its not, its actualy look better in real life than photo....
    These photo really do no justice..
    Its like Chrome with Black Tint....
    Also dont know why the Blue Denim doesnt really shine in the picture, in real life it glitters...

Black Chrome + Glossy Black Battery Cover
    Black Chrome + Pink Denim Battery Cover
    Last edited by Roxor; 05-08-09 at 01:34 PM.
    05-07-09 01:28 PM
    Can you provide a link to where you buy the denim back cover and the black chrome bezel? Very much appreciated.
    They look great by the way!
    05-07-09 01:31 PM
    Can you provide a link to where you buy the denim back cover and the black chrome bezel? Very much appreciated.
    They look great by the way!
    Thank you, actualy i bought Black Bezel + Blue Glitter Denim Battery Cover from Pimp your berry with these items....
    The Quality is very very good...They even have Carbon Fiber Print Battery Cover and Bezel, or they can customized real carbon fiber battery cover cost around USD100++

The Black Denim is from Cellular Accessories - Accessories Store, Nokia, 3G, BlackBerry, Sony, Microsoft, Dopod/O2, SonyEricsso

But i also found seller that sell pre made chrome colors, but not sure about the quality, from the link below
    SELL blackberry aksesoriesss (bezel, trackball, etc)
    Few pictures sample taken from her thread that she is selling:

Carbon Fiber Bezel + Carbon Fiber Battery Cover

Zebra print bezel + Zebra Battery cover ( For those Pimp hehe )

The Seller claim its made from real Swarovski Crystal...Bottom plate, Camera Frame, all fill with Crystals...

Ica told me that this pouch contain magnets just like original pouch, so it works just like original pouch too

Chrome Battery Covers...

Chrome Bezels....

Two Tone Color Silicone Casing

There are tons of colored Chromed Bezel....
    Pink Chrome, Titanium Chrome, Gold Chrome, Green Chrome, Blue Chrome, Purple Chrome etc etc...
    Last edited by Roxor; 05-15-09 at 09:58 AM.
    05-07-09 01:34 PM
    OH boy! That black chrome looks PROPER!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 01:44 PM
    That black-chrome rules!
    05-07-09 01:53 PM
    eBay time, I remember seeing that denim one on there.
    05-07-09 02:27 PM
    The black chrome is siiiick. I want it. Lol.
    05-07-09 04:21 PM
    any sites in english for the cf back? im all about that...
    05-07-09 04:22 PM
    I was a bit skeptical by the title of the thread (denim?) but I am pleasantly surprised. Very good job. Looks great.
    05-07-09 04:28 PM
    Yeah looks nice. That black chrome is gonna be a mess to keep looking decent though...
    05-07-09 04:29 PM
    I want a pink chrome bezel, does anyone know who has them?
    05-07-09 05:31 PM
    simply put- wow amazing. you have really outdone yourself.
    the chrome black bezel is marvelous but as papped said, it will mess up things later on. i am not going to take chance on that even though its very enticing. the denim is ok but its not as great as the original leather back the bold comes with.
    05-07-09 08:56 PM
    the black chrome one looks nice, better than those cheap looking glossy ones people seem to love.
    05-07-09 10:35 PM
    Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them..

The Pink Chrome is from the website link above...
    05-08-09 11:49 AM
    Thank you, actualy i bought Black Bezel + Blue Glitter Denim Battery Cover from Pimp your berry with these items....
    The Quality is very very good...They even have Carbon Fiber Print Battery Cover and Bezel, or they can customized real carbon fiber battery cover cost around USD100++

The Black Denim is from Cellular Accessories - Accessories Store, Nokia, 3G, BlackBerry, Sony, Microsoft, Dopod/O2, SonyEricsso

But i also found seller that sell pre made chrome colors, but not sure about the quality, from the link below
    SELL blackberry aksesoriesss (bezel, trackball, etc)

There are tons of colored Chromed Bezel....
    Pink Chrome, Titanium Chrome, Gold Chrome, Green Chrome, Blue Chrome, Purple Chrome etc etc...
    All that stuff looks great... Except I would have not the first clue how to order or in what currency they're quoting prices... Whats the scoop there?
    05-08-09 12:23 PM
    All that stuff looks great... Except I would have not the first clue how to order or in what currency they're quoting prices... Whats the scoop there?
    The seller are from Indonesia, the price around Indonesian Rupiah 300,000-325,000, depending on if you choose full complete buttons or without the buttons..., Around USD 32 for the Chromes

For Regular Glossy cost around USD 22-25

I think they can speak English , private message them directly,

The Bezel are OEM and can perfectly fit, they just custom paint or custom chrome them..

Let me ask the seller if they could ship to US....

Custom Carbon Fiber can be made for Battery Cover and Bezel, if you choose fake which is only Carbon fiber Print is USD 25 or you can ask them to make real carbon fiber around USD100 they quarantee its real...not sure , havent order the real carbon fiber before.
    Last edited by Roxor; 05-08-09 at 01:20 PM.
    05-08-09 01:14 PM

Black Chrome with Black Glossy Battery Cover

Black Chrome with Pink Denim Battery Cover
    05-08-09 01:15 PM
    The seller are from Indonesia, the price around Indonesian Rupiah 300,000-325,000, depending on if you choose full complete buttons or without the buttons..., Around USD 32 for the Chromes

For Regular Glossy cost around USD 22-25

I think they can speak English , private message them directly,

The Bezel are OEM and can perfectly fit, they just custom paint or custom chrome them..

Let me ask the seller if they could ship to US....

Custom Carbon Fiber can be made for Battery Cover and Bezel, if you choose fake which is only Carbon fiber Print is USD 25 or you can ask them to make real carbon fiber around USD100 they quarantee its real...not sure , havent order the real carbon fiber before.

I dont see where you can direct message them but will try. Let me know if you find out if they ship to the US. thanks! phones look nice!
    05-08-09 01:50 PM
    I already ask the seller if they ship to US , they told me they ship one to Texas before but the shipping fee is insane, its not feasible around 45 USD...
    05-09-09 05:40 AM
    man just what i thought shipping must be a pain. But thanks a lot for helping us out. Guess We're going to have to find another way or maybe you can buy them and sell them here
    05-09-09 06:37 AM
    I love the way the black chrome looks.

Edit: glad to hear they r from indonesia. Going there soon. Maybe I will pimp my berry then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by si_chindo; 05-09-09 at 08:53 AM.
    05-09-09 08:51 AM
    The black glossy back door looks gorgeous.
    05-09-09 11:41 AM
    Can someone get these in the US and resell them to us? I would pay good money for one.
    05-10-09 10:02 AM
    that black chrome is sick..
    05-10-09 11:58 AM
    the black on black chrome is sexy!
    05-10-09 02:03 PM
89 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD