Hello Fellow Crackberrians,

So after dabbing more into photchopping, I've decided to try my hand at creating a theme.

Please note that I am by no means a graphical artist, I'm still learning as I go along, especially with Plazmic (thankfully it's pretty straight forward). I'm sure I'm also not the only one who has created a similar theme, but I couldn't help but resist to try my hand at it all.

PLEASE NOTE: I understand some of the icons and/or text may not be clear enough, but because I had to downsize the photos, it obviously lost quality and magnification.

Of course comments are always welcomed, just please don't be too harsh

Anyways, here are a few screenies of the theme (work in progress).

Kudos...

Last edited by z0diac; 05-07-09 at 02:33 PM.
    05-07-09 12:32 PM
    looks awesome! if you need a beta tester PM me. jake
    05-07-09 01:09 PM
    Thanks.

I know it's a bit unoriginal as I decided to use the layout of the standard Storm, but I love it to be frank.

Also, I somehow managed to post the same photo twice, so I updated the OP with the photo that should have made it.

Again, looking for all comments and productive criticism.
    05-07-09 02:34 PM
    Looks cool. I hate the original tabs though, maybe you should like use a different glowing square like you have for the focus
    good job!
    05-07-09 03:11 PM
    Looks cool. I hate the original tabs though, maybe you should like use a different glowing square like you have for the focus
    good job!
    Hmmm, you know, I really dig that idea...

Any suggestions as to what color I should make it?
    05-07-09 04:05 PM
    Hmmm, you know, I really dig that idea...

Any suggestions as to what color I should make it?
    Your theme dude
    05-07-09 04:12 PM
    This theme looks awesome
    05-07-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD