For those who dont know, Uber Twitter is Releasing their Beta 2 tomorrow (8 May) according to his twitter page (ÜberTwiter (UberTwiter) on Twitter). For a list of features visit A Whirlwind Beta Launch! | �œberTwitter . If you having tried it you should, to me it the best twitter app for the BlackBerry now, so it can only get better for me.
    Last edited by YourFlyness; 05-07-09 at 07:02 AM.
    05-07-09 06:32 AM
    nice I was hoping for a new beta for this program. First one was giving me tons of probs.
    05-07-09 06:37 AM
    I'm using social scope right now but after reviewing the updates for tnis beta 2 I might go back to uber twitter. Sounds promising!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 07:13 AM
    I am using both socialscope and uber, social updated today and I'm waiting to update uber I like both. I'd really like to give twitgenius a try

05-07-09 07:28 AM
    For me, TwitterBerry has been working great. But no harm in trying this when it releases tomorrow.
    05-07-09 07:40 AM
    I love �bertwitter and the updates are going be greatly appreciated.
    05-07-09 09:08 AM
    Very nice, looks like they have most/almost all, of the features built in now. This is really shaping up to be the twitter client. I use it, no issues yet, and will continue to use it. Thanks for sharing
    05-07-09 10:12 AM
    Can't wait...
    05-07-09 11:03 AM
    YAY!! cant wait
    05-07-09 11:34 AM
    Great I cannot wait, the first one did not work too well for me.
    05-07-09 04:13 PM
    I have been using this since it first came out without any issues. Gonna jump on the upgrade first thing in the morning!
    05-07-09 08:22 PM
    UberTwitter .50 is now up.
    05-08-09 06:41 AM
    So far so good. I wasn't running the first beta long enough to notice any bugs.

05-08-09 08:02 AM
    It's lame. The fact that it alerts me every time Twitter is updated via a vibration drives me up a wall and there's no way to turn it off.

Nevermind, I could change it in the Sound Profiles section. That was my biggest gripe. Overall I'm happy with the upgrade, the constant vibrating every 2 minutes with the LED flashing drove me mad.
    Last edited by fecurtis; 05-08-09 at 10:15 AM.
    05-08-09 10:09 AM
    It's lame. The fact that it alerts me every time Twitter is updated via a vibration drives me up a wall and there's no way to turn it off.
    You can turn those off in your Profiles. IIRC, you should have a new notifier list for UberTwitter.

Just go into the current or active Profile.
    05-08-09 10:15 AM
    i love uber twitter! Here is the OTA: �berTwitter Download
    05-08-09 10:28 AM
    Glad to see they added the followers feature!
    05-08-09 10:55 AM

Nevermind, I could change it in the Sound Profiles section. That was my biggest gripe. Overall I'm happy with the upgrade, the constant vibrating every 2 minutes with the LED flashing drove me mad.
    Can you tell me what settings you used, or exactly where you went to turn this off? I've gone into my Set Ringtones/Alerts section and set 'UberTwitter - New Tweets' to have no vibration, no LED, and Silent Volume but it STILL vibrates every two minutes when it grabs new tweets. Am I missing something simple here?

I am on .132 if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
    _lukas
    05-08-09 11:09 AM
    Can you tell me what settings you used, or exactly where you went to turn this off? I've gone into my Set Ringtones/Alerts section and set 'UberTwitter - New Tweets' to have no vibration, no LED, and Silent Volume but it STILL vibrates every two minutes when it grabs new tweets. Am I missing something simple here?

_lukas
    profiles / advanced / blackberry button to edit /scroll down to uber twitter and set alerts there
    05-08-09 11:43 AM

_lukas
    Unfortunately no. I've found that the problem still persists.

Its very very annoying. I was forced to just have it refresh every hour.
    05-08-09 11:45 AM
    Thanks for posting, just downloaded. I like the additional features.
    05-08-09 11:49 AM
    delete............................................ .........
    Last edited by Ms.Social; 05-08-09 at 12:25 PM.
    05-08-09 12:09 PM
    i like the update. couldn't find anything wrong with it yet!
    05-08-09 01:23 PM
    I'm in love with this app. way better than Twitterberry IMO, although Twitterberry was good too, it did what it did well.
    05-08-09 01:26 PM
    I'm in love with this app. way better than Twitterberry IMO, although Twitterberry was good too, it did what it did well.
    I feel the same way.
    05-08-09 01:41 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD