So I plugged my phone in last night for the night as I always do with everything working perfectly. However, when I woke up this morning there was an error message saying that my SD card had an error on it and could not be read and to check it with error checking computer software??!!? I now have none of my ringtones, pix, music etc. Any ideas anybody? I am currently running .141. Thanks guys for your time.
    05-06-09 05:33 PM
    Try taking the SD card out and doing a battery pull. Let it finish booting up and then put the SD card back in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 05:40 PM
    No luck...
    05-06-09 06:44 PM
    No luck...same message.
    05-06-09 06:45 PM
    I have the same problem. I bought a new memory card thinking that might be the problem with no luck. It says memory card cannot be read.
    05-06-09 07:09 PM
    i'd say put the memory card into a PC, copy any info on it and save it into a file on the desktop for temp storage...
    then format the memory card with the blackberry. (put memory card in phone, options>memory>bb button>format memory card) and once its formatted, copy info back into appropriate directories created on the card.
    05-06-09 08:10 PM
    So I plugged my phone in last night for the night as I always do with everything working perfectly. However, when I woke up this morning there was an error message saying that my SD card had an error on it and could not be read and to check it with error checking computer software??!!? I now have none of my ringtones, pix, music etc. Any ideas anybody? I am currently running .141. Thanks guys for your time.
    lax you probably have a corrupt file of some sort. I would go with the suggestion by patches and see if you can save the stuff on it then reformat the card. If you can at least get your pc to read the card then you have half the battle won and you won't lose your media...
    05-06-09 08:19 PM
    try putting it in your computer and format it and not the quick way
    05-06-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD