has anyone heard of this yet? has anyone purchased this product. It looks good but I want some opinions before I spend my money.

Thanks

Case-Mate BlackBerry Bold 9000 Fuel - Rechargeable Battery Pack (Case-Mate BB9000FL-BLK), BlackBerry Bold Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather - Model 9000
    05-06-09 11:09 AM
    That's pretty interesting. I wish the phone faced the other way personally...
    05-06-09 12:28 PM
    I just received the email this morning so I thought it was new. It may be too soon for anyone to be able to provide feedback about purchasing.
    05-06-09 01:10 PM
    Not too fond of cases, but I'd buy it for the charging part as a backup.
    05-06-09 09:37 PM
    I have been using the Fuel Case for a little over a month. I really like the charging function, but the 9000 is not secure in the holder. I have lost my BB to the streets of NYC many times. My BB looks like it's been run over by a truck- but it still works! The clip on the top of the case does not hold the bold securely. If my arm or the strap from my bag brushes against it... out pops the BB. Once, I did not even realize I lost my BB. Someone on the street cought up with me and told me (yes, there are some really decent people in NYC). There it was, about 30' back, lying in the middle of the sidewalk- battery, cover and BB in three pieces. I've been using a rubber band to hold it more securely. I would not buy another.
    07-09-09 08:49 PM
    I've had mine about 6 weeks and I love it. I can go a few days on a full charge now. I haven't had a problem with the phone falling out. I carry my laptop bag on the same side as my phone and I have hit it and the strap got caught on it once but it never released the clip.
    07-10-09 06:28 PM
    Anything like it for the Blackberry Tour yet? If not what would you recommend?
    07-11-09 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD