I only have 2 themes on my Bold, the AT&T one that came with it and the Precision Silver theme. I love the Precision Silver which is what I use. The only thing is my favorit color is orange. I'd love to find a fully orange theme where everything is orange instead of white. The only thing I've found close to it is made for the Pearl. I've done extensive searching and have come to the conclusion that people just don't like orange for some reason.

I figured I'd ask for some assistance in my search. I've tried about a dozen sites, including all the top ones, to no avail. Would anyone happen to know of an orange theme with dark background I cold use. Or, if there simply just isn't one out there, what tools would I need to take the Precision Silver theme and mod the colors manually?
    05-06-09 09:35 AM
    You are in the 8900 theme forum, not the Bold. But, request it in the Bold theme forum. Someone will probably be willing to make you one.

. I've done extensive searching and have come to the conclusion that people just don't like orange for some reason.
    Maybe try leaving out things like that in a request though.
    05-06-09 09:52 AM
    Apologies for the wrong forum, it was mis-click. I went there to look for responses to this post but didn't see this there, so I thought it got deleted or the forum burped. I have reposted it there before finding I posted it here.

Meh, the color preference was just off the cuff, however 80%+ theoretically viable. Pay it no mind.
    05-06-09 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD