hello i'm new as you can tell and i was wondering if anyone knew how to get msn messanger on my phone and i don't want to pay for the stupid thing when i can just go online to get to it but i hate the fact that i have to refresh all the f'n time
    05-05-09 10:17 PM
    You can download it from either the blackberry app store or the crackberry app store. Its free from either place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 10:30 PM
    telus pushes the service books (just puts an icon web-link in your app screen) for it, if your carrier does not then you can do exactly what i've noticed that lordnightkind recommended. it's the easiest fastest reliablest (word?) friendliest way to get it
    05-06-09 12:08 AM
    telus pushes the service books (just puts an icon web-link in your app screen) for it, if your carrier does not then you can do exactly what i've noticed that lordnightkind recommended. it's the easiest fastest B]reliablest[/B] (word?) friendliest way to get it
    "Most Reliable" would be correct way, but you (and LNK) are right, downloading via sites mentioned is easiest way to get the application.

Edit: You can also find the app on the mobile.blackberry.com site
    05-06-09 12:12 AM
    ok i went to this websites apps and they want to charge me too for the msn messanger and see i don't want to pay if i can get it free from my browser
    05-06-09 01:56 PM
    You shouldn't have to pay. Unless they've changed it recently which is unlikely.
    Make sure you're going to the free OTA apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 02:38 PM
    i have it free on my storm under instant messaging
    05-06-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD