Beejive + .141= Elegance

Head on over to www.beejive.com/stormbeta for your free copy of beejive.
    05-04-09 11:06 PM
    Duuuuuuuuude.. Finally.. Good stuff.. Heard a lot about beejive.. Diggin it so far..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 11:18 PM
    Most parts of the app are working. I did notice that some features (ex: chat history) give a popup box saying that it isn't enabled in the current version yet. Except for this, I have been enjoying it since installation.

05-04-09 11:45 PM
    Most parts of the app are working. I did notice that some features (ex: chat history) give a popup box saying that it isn't enabled in the current version yet. Except for this, I have been enjoying it since installation.

+1
    I guess if we give it some time they will work the kinks out. They prob rushed it since their deadline was up but nevertheless its out and i like what i see. Guess they got tired of the thousands of emails.. But So far so good. Next project.... "Getting Threaded text".
    Last edited by Rodstar87; 05-05-09 at 12:13 AM.
    05-05-09 12:10 AM
    WOW

This program is truly all it's cracked up to be. Highly recommended!

Wonder how much the Storm version will be...
    05-05-09 12:20 AM
    after trying both, i personally think shapeservices' IM+ is better..

its bug free, more unique, doesnt have the issue where the buddylist isnt extended to fit full landscape...

this version is promising...but so far IM+ reigns supreme..
    05-05-09 12:34 AM
    after trying both, i personally think shapeservices' IM+ is better..

its bug free, more unique, doesnt have the issue where the buddylist isnt extended to fit full landscape...

this version is promising...but so far IM+ reigns supreme..
    Well this IS a beta. Not to mention FREE...well for now.
    05-05-09 12:39 AM
    I can't seem to get FaceBook chat to work. Can anyone get on?
    05-05-09 12:51 AM
    yea.. it didnt log in at first for me tho.. i have 2 e-mail addy's linked to my facebook and my 2nd is working just fine.. the first didnt want to take.. and i cant log out of it for some dumb reason..
    05-05-09 12:57 AM
    Woot! AIM buddy icons and fb chat ftw! Facebook chat works for me.
    05-05-09 12:57 AM
    yea.. it didnt log in at first for me tho.. i have 2 e-mail addy's linked to my facebook and my 2nd is working just fine.. the first didnt want to take.. and i cant log out of it for some dumb reason..
    Well at least you can get in! I definitely like the interface of Beejive a lot better than IM+. It isn't as crowded and screen consuming. Though they need to work on their BB key setup
    05-05-09 12:58 AM
    I can't seem to get FaceBook chat to work. Can anyone get on?
    Are you using the same email and password you use to sign in with facebook as you will on your laptop or computer while signing in.
    05-05-09 01:05 AM
    Just got a Error 523 Reset =/
    05-05-09 01:05 AM
    Are you using the same email and password you use to sign in with facebook as you will on your laptop or computer while signing in.
    yes of course.
    05-05-09 01:06 AM
    yes of course.
    are you signed onto facebook anywhere else? ex another laptop or computer face book app?? if so try logging off one maybe that mite help??
    05-05-09 01:09 AM
    are you signed onto facebook anywhere else? ex another laptop or computer face book app?? if so try logging off one maybe that mite help??
    No I was not signed in anywhere else. Also I just had to reboot my phone...signed back in and it rebooted me again.
    05-05-09 01:11 AM
    No I was not signed in anywhere else. Also I just had to reboot my phone...signed back in and it rebooted me again.
    Well it did take me about 3,4 tries b4 i successfully logged in. I closed the app then rebooted it and then it was working fine. Try deleting that facebook account that you just made and create it again.
    05-05-09 01:15 AM
    Well it did take me about 3,4 tries b4 i successfully logged in. I closed the app then rebooted it and then it was working fine. Try deleting that facebook account that you just made and create it again.
    Finally got it working 2 reboots later..Like I said I really like the interface compared to IM+..just want stability now.
    05-05-09 01:20 AM
    Finally got it working 2 reboots later..Like I said I really like the interface compared to IM+..just want stability now.
    Glad you got it up and running
    05-05-09 01:22 AM
    YAY!!!!

05-05-09 06:11 AM
    I'm gettin stuck at acquiring license....
    05-05-09 06:17 AM
    Oh man, just after i finally got gtalk and yahoo msg to work on my storm (took all night, service book issues). I had almost given up hope on beejive for storm, it worked amazingly on my 8900. Now all i'll be using it for is facebook.
    05-05-09 08:29 AM
    This app is awesome so far.

- Typing is fast, never any lag (I would lag when typing long responses in the regular AIM program)
    - Flick scrolling was unexpected, but definitely good
    - So far very stable and very fast
    05-05-09 09:51 AM
    Great app just downloaded it and loving it so far heard alot about it
    05-05-09 09:57 AM
    Is it safe to assume Beejive doesn't aply to BB Messanger since that is PIN driven and bypassses external servers? The only "IM'ing" I do is with fellow Berry users via Messanger. That being the case I'm thinking BeeJive isn't worth downloading...true?
    05-05-09 09:58 AM
88 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD