Digging it so far... finally get to use my license from when I had my Curve...

beejive.com/stormbeta on your Storms browser to download
    Last edited by Duvi; 05-05-09 at 06:16 AM. Reason: update to make hyperlink
    05-04-09 09:41 PM
    about time. let's see how it runs.
    05-04-09 09:42 PM
    Looks great so far! I'll play around with it some more to see if it's worth 20 dollars....
    05-04-09 09:46 PM
    Finally! I purchased a lifetime license a while back and have been waiting for this app to hit the Storm.
    05-04-09 09:55 PM
    Were Do I Get A Copy
    05-04-09 09:55 PM
    Were Do I Get A Copy
    Use the link in the OP from your bb browser to download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 10:04 PM
    Use the link in the OP from your bb browser to download.

thank you d-loadin now
    05-04-09 10:29 PM
    So you mean to tell me when a staples easy button app is released (No offense) everyone goes ape sh!t, but now that beejive is out with a free 30day trial only 6 ppl are interested. Why do I find that weird???
    05-05-09 12:16 AM
    Nice, I finally get to put my Single User license to use.

Flick scroll ftw!
    05-05-09 12:53 AM
    So you mean to tell me when a staples easy button app is released (No offense) everyone goes ape sh!t, but now that beejive is out with a free 30day trial only 6 ppl are interested. Why do I find that weird???
    Prob because a lot of people are either sleep or some just arent responding and going straight to the download
    05-05-09 01:19 AM
    Prob because a lot of people are either sleep or some just arent responding and going straight to the download
    Oh wow.. I didnt know Crackberry users slept. Lol
    05-05-09 01:20 AM
    Trying it now. Prob going to stick with Instango since it's free and I don't use AIM/MSN much on my phone to begin with.
    05-05-09 01:32 AM
    Trying it now. Prob going to stick with Instango since it's free and I don't use AIM/MSN much on my phone to begin with.
    So far I'm liking it over instango, facebook chat, and it seems to not have random strange disconnect problems like I had with instango.
    05-05-09 01:35 AM
    yea it looks nice, but it is very hard for me to drop 20 or 30 dollars on an IM program.
    05-05-09 01:39 AM
    looks great.....too bad i don't use AIM/MSN/Yahoo on my phone enough to make it worth 20 bucks wish i could keep it cheap for the occasional usage.
    05-05-09 01:57 AM
    Looks like it won't let me add a new Buddy on AIM. But I still love it and feel its well worth the $20. Looking forward to the final version. The flick scroll is nice!

05-05-09 02:24 AM
    Stuck in the set status screen. But glad the wait is over.
    05-05-09 03:19 AM
    Beejive works with ql! Woohoo.

05-05-09 04:02 AM
    Working great! I love it!
    05-05-09 05:34 AM
    works good but drains my battery, badly. Like 2%-5% a half hour. Battery was draining normal until i installed this. Now i notice my battery level drop SOOOO FAST. Gonna try a batt pull and see if that fixes it.

OVerall good program, very nice, love the layout. Just not a fan of battery drain
    05-05-09 05:51 AM
    Finally!! Love this program.

How the heck did the OP find it? Thier web page says that a storm compatible version is coming in "late april"??
    05-05-09 07:19 AM
    Finally!! Love this program.

How the heck did the OP find it? Thier web page says that a storm compatible version is coming in "late april"??
    How the heck did he find it. A google search doesnt even turn up this version. View from the normal world is that this version doesnt exist yet. Apparently the op was blessed by the crackberry gods. Thank you
    05-05-09 07:50 AM
    How the heck did he find it. A google search doesnt even turn up this version. View from the normal world is that this version doesnt exist yet. Apparently the op was blessed by the crackberry gods. Thank you
    Beejive posted it in their support forums.

Also it lists there to remind you guys that it is a BETA so somethings are not fully functional and others just dont work
    05-05-09 10:39 AM
    So it's normally $20, and then that license is for life and transferable? Is that right? Just piecing together what I've read in replies on here... I only really use AIM and even that I only talk to like one person with, but it already seems much smoother than the AIM client. If the license is transferable to future BBs it may be worth it to me.
    05-05-09 10:44 AM
    works good but drains my battery, badly. Like 2%-5% a half hour. Battery was draining normal until i installed this. Now i notice my battery level drop SOOOO FAST. Gonna try a batt pull and see if that fixes it.

OVerall good program, very nice, love the layout. Just not a fan of battery drain
    I dropped 4% in 30 minutes. Could be a dealbreaker for me. I do like it but I don't know if its worth 20 bucks yet.
    05-05-09 11:01 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD