How do I change my keboard to QWERTY when the phone is vertical. I was told their is an app for that. Any info would be very helpful

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 03:40 PM
    Download & install one of the newer OS's. It is an option in the newer leakes OS's.
    05-04-09 03:41 PM
    Go to options->screen/keyboard and change portrait view keyboard to "full keyboard". That's only available in the later O/S's though. I know I saw it in .122 and above.
    05-04-09 03:42 PM
    I'm assuming you have the .75 OS on your BB.

I recall reading in one of the threads here that the later OS brings that feature. Verizon wireless hasn't officially released that as of yet.

If you decide to do it, dig deeper and you'll find links that will show you how !!

Other than that, I'm not aware of any 3rd party software that allows you to accomplish the same.
    05-04-09 03:45 PM
    All you have to do is tilt the Storm sideways and the QWERTY shows
    05-04-09 03:47 PM
    It is actually available on any leaked OS, anything about .90 if im not mistaken.

Head over to the OS section and read up and then grab one and install it!
    05-04-09 03:48 PM
    Im new to this forum (today)...How do I get to the OS and downloand the .90 or .122 (dont even know what that is)....

05-04-09 04:14 PM
    Im new to this forum (today)...How do I get to the OS and downloand the .90 or .122 (dont even know what that is)....

You don't need to be messing with leaked OS's then. Learn your phone first, read the forums, then look into it
    05-04-09 04:17 PM

If it was me and unfamiliar with it id wait. i took me several months to get up the nerve to do it. Once i did it was easy and no problems, but im glad i got used to the phone first.
    05-04-09 04:19 PM
    is their a simple link to download the new OS?

05-04-09 04:36 PM
    is their a simple link to download the new OS?

There is, but again, I would wait before you try installing. Learn your phone first. Know what it can and can't do. You should also look in the OS Discussion section and read the info about installing an OS.
    05-04-09 04:42 PM
    There is, but again, I would wait before you try installing. Learn your phone first. Know what it can and can't do. You should also look in the OS Discussion section and read the info about installing an OS.
    Agreed, the Storm is my first BB and I spent a solid week reading these forums getting familiar with the workings of the OS and such before taking the plunge upgrading the OS. It's really not a big deal but you do need to research potential problems prior to doing it so you are prepared to unbrick if need be.
    05-04-09 05:01 PM
    113 has it.... Its ok, nothing special

05-04-09 05:20 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/n0...source-213706/

If you decide to brave the new OS's this is your one stop shop. I'd get a little more comfortable with your phone before I did it though
    05-04-09 06:00 PM
    i had it with my first upgrade, wich was .109 1 week after i got my storm. I use it a LOT more than i thought i would lol, its a great feature. If you just follow the instructions in the OS forum you should be fine, thats what i did.
    05-04-09 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD