I just got my blackberry last week off ebay and I have a JVM Error 102 Reset message does any one Know what should I do??
    03-04-08 05:59 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

To resolve your problem, connect the handheld to the desktop computer and start the Application Loader.
    Re-install the BlackBerry Handheld software.

If you don't have the software, go here

Select downloads, then BlackBerry� Device Software and BlackBerry� Desktop Software. Follow the steps from there and you should be ok.
    03-04-08 06:18 PM
    I had the same situation...I got
    e-screwed. I would love for my balckberry to wake up and talk to to me one last time. However despite countless attempts to self-repair, nothing!!! I have bb 8700g it fell asleep after trying to connect to the bb server now I am jvm 102 ****...Can anyone help.
    07-30-08 12:50 AM
    I had the same issue last month with my old bb. Back up your BB if you can and then re-load your OS. If you had a situation like mine where reloading your OS did not solve the issue, then you need a new bb. Luckily I had a warranty and was able to get a refurb. Good luck.
    07-30-08 01:16 AM
    Before you wipe all your data, check out this thread:

supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&thread.id=25437

(you'll have to copy and paste that URL into your browser; this forum won't let me post links until I have 10 or more posts! Stupid rule!)
    04-20-09 05:40 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

To resolve your problem, connect the handheld to the desktop computer and start the Application Loader.
    Re-install the BlackBerry Handheld software.

Select downloads, then BlackBerry� Device Software and BlackBerry� Desktop Software. Follow the steps from there and you should be ok.
    i did this and i still get a jvm error 102 code. what are the other way to fix this?
    07-21-09 01:50 PM
    Before you wipe all your data, check out this thread:

supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&thread.id=25437

(you'll have to copy and paste that URL into your browser; this forum won't let me post links until I have 10 or more posts! Stupid rule!)
    i have already tried this method but i keep getting the jvm error 102 and i keep deleting files.
    07-21-09 01:52 PM
    Here's a great step-by-step on the issue:

JVM Error 102 - Step by Step Fix - PinStack.com

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 07:01 AM
    too bad JL don't work with my Windows7....pfffff, I am f'd....time to go to AT&T I guess...ugh!!!!!
    03-28-10 11:26 AM
    I took my BB to the ATT device support store in San Antonio and they gave me a new BB in 10 minutes. That is how I fixed it. I had clicked on an e-mail offering 1/2 price BB teathering and instantly got the error. Good Grief!
    09-04-10 01:56 PM
    just got a JVM 102 on my corporate BB. Can't hook it up to Desktop Manager because my work's BES is designed to go into uber protect mode as soon as it is hooked up to a computer.

I'm assuming there is absolutely no way I can fix this on my own?

Such terrible timing. Big things happening at work right now.
    10-22-10 01:19 AM
    I'm getting error JVM102 on my BB Bold 9700. Is there a way to backup my data before i reset or reload any OS?
    01-06-12 02:29 PM
    il mio computer non mi fa connettere il dispositivo, perch� dice che non � acceso. ma se lo provo ad accenddere mi dice JVM error 102

**EDIT**
    Translation from Italian:

my computer will not let me connect to the device, because it says it is not turned on. but if you try to turn tells me JVM error 102
    Last edited by elite1; 10-30-13 at 05:00 PM. Reason: added English translation
    10-30-13 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD