If you use hotmail on your BB and you opened your account after 2000 or something like that you have to validate it every 30 days or else your emails won't come through. Well I didn't validate mine for about 45 days and this is what I had to sort through.

Lol people with BES accounts are probably used to this but it was such a pain. Good thing there's a handy shift + scroll feature to highlight & delete multiple messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 04:39 PM
    LOL only 34 emails? I forgot it one time and had 200+ emails.
    05-03-09 05:12 PM
    Shift and scroll to delete more than one email? Just like on a PC?
    Son of a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I did not know this!! Thank you
    This site always learnsez me something.

05-03-09 05:33 PM
    Shift and scroll to delete more than one email? Just like on a PC?
    Son of a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I did not know this!! Thank you
    This site always learnsez me something.

Dang, I just said the exact same thing...

Can't wait to try that out in the morning
    05-03-09 05:37 PM
    Are you truly getting so many emails (Rip32) or do you not utilize your junkmail feature? Its such a time saver for me.

05-03-09 05:39 PM
    You can also highlight a date while in message list and hit menu key then select delete prior or mark prior opened.
    05-03-09 05:40 PM
    Yes I do get that many emails. In my msn email alone I get about 50+ per day. Thats not including my spam folder. I have 6 accounts on my device. I use the heck out of this thing. And to top it off I actually carry another blackberry with 2 accounts on it....lol
    05-03-09 05:44 PM
    Yes I do get that many emails. In my msn email alone I get about 50+ per day. Thats not including my spam folder. I have 6 accounts on my device. I use the heck out of this thing. And to top it off I actually carry another blackberry with 2 accounts on it....lol
    why so many different email addresses, 1 is enough for me!
    05-03-09 06:34 PM
    I use different email addresses depending on who I am dealing with. 1 for crackberry, 1 for personal friends, 2 for customers, 1 for distributors I deal with, and 1 is the TMO@blackberry
    05-03-09 06:44 PM
    LOL only 34 emails? I forgot it one time and had 200+ emails.
    agreed lol
    school email is on a stupid hotmail windows thingy
    05-03-09 06:53 PM
    34 is a lot for me. 200 would have me pulling my hair out simply b/c I can't delete them without reading them, ill feel like I'm missing something lol. Yea the shift + scroll features & delete prior are great features.

05-03-09 07:35 PM
    Getting back to this validation toic;I have been phasing hotmail out of my daily life. Gmail is where its at. I find it redundant to have to validate (every 90 days for me). In fact.. I just went through this two weeks ago. I realize its easy and requires minimal effort;however, I don't like it.

05-03-09 09:34 PM
    You are lucky you only have to validate that often. One of the domains I own is thru Winows Live (so the webmail login is at hotmail.com). I have to valiate my account much more often than that and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why or how often. Time to relocate my domain.

05-03-09 09:48 PM
    Yup, those of us with BES are used to a loooot of deleting.
    05-03-09 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD