How do I change the email signature so that it doesn't say
    "Sent from my Verizon Blackberry"?
    I'd like to change it but don't know how.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 12:08 PM
    Setup > Email Settings > Pick the Email Account you want to change. Its about halfway down the page
    05-03-09 12:12 PM
    How do I change the email signature so that it doesn't say
    "Sent from my Verizon Blackberry"?
    I'd like to change it but don't know how.....

Log into BIS @ www(dot)blackberry(dot)com/go/vzw or go to the Email Settings icon on your phone and login there (it's the same login either way). Click on the account you want to edit and find the signature field.
    05-03-09 12:13 PM
    or login from your pc, just go to BlackBerry Internet Service login with your username & pswd (if you know it!) then select the email account click edit & you can change the signature there....
    05-03-09 12:13 PM
    Hi

Log in here,https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw and select the 'edit' button beside the email address you wish to change the signature of.

05-03-09 12:16 PM
    You can use the phone or BIS now.
    05-03-09 01:26 PM
    And if you originally used your phone to set up your email account, you will not be able to sign into BIS online without calling Verizon first. (They will need to set you up with a user name and password for BIS.)
    05-03-09 01:32 PM
    is it me or is this field really limiting?
    05-03-09 04:16 PM
    Thanks for the help on deleting the email signature. I knew it had to be something simple!!
    05-03-09 06:33 PM
    Setup > Email Settings > Pick the Email Account you want to change. Its about halfway down the page
    Thanks SO MUCH for this. lol. You become so knowledgeable on the complicated aspects of a phone that you completely miss some of the most basic things. lol. I never caught this in my 4 months owning the Storm. I appreciate ur blessing on this happy Sunday. lol.
    05-03-09 07:27 PM
    Thanks SO MUCH for this. lol. You become so knowledgeable on the complicated aspects of a phone that you completely miss some of the most basic things. lol. I never caught this in my 4 months owning the Storm. I appreciate ur blessing on this happy Sunday. lol.
    Lol no problem. I know what you mean though. There is A LOT to this phone. Glad I could help man
    05-03-09 08:04 PM
    And if you originally used your phone to set up your email account, you will not be able to sign into BIS online without calling Verizon first. (They will need to set you up with a user name and password for BIS.)
    This is only partially true. Yes setting up from the email settings app initially won't give you access to the BIS site but you don't have to have to contact vzw to gain access. From the email settings app you can press the bb key and select "Create Username/Password" to make the credentials to access the BIS site. This is the method that I used when I setup mine on launch day and a few friends devices in the past month

05-03-09 11:06 PM
    This is only partially true. Yes setting up from the email settings app initially won't give you access to the BIS site but you don't have to have to contact vzw to gain access. From the email settings app you can press the bb key and select "Create Username/Password" to make the credentials to access the BIS site. This is the method that I used when I setup mine on launch day and a few friends devices in the past month

That is good to know... but for some reason, I wasn't able to do this. I went through those steps and I still couldn't log in online and had to call Verizon. Thank you for adding that.
    05-03-09 11:21 PM
    That is good to know... but for some reason, I wasn't able to do this. I went through those steps and I still couldn't log in online and had to call Verizon. Thank you for adding that.
    If you had the device activated in the store, it has been reported before that the rep have setup the BIS account before using your phone number as the username. Then you would have to call 611 to get it reset. For this very reason, that is why I rather activate the device by myself instead of at the store.

05-03-09 11:50 PM
    Thanks..
    all is working now!
    05-06-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD