Hey there,

I love audiobooks, I love em. I have lots of em from Audible.com and on that site is some audible program for BB's it sends a text and then you download from there, the thing is, My 8130 doesn't get the text.

Is there any way to get my books onto my bb?
    03-04-08 02:29 PM
    Hey there,

I love audiobooks, I love em. I have lots of em from Audible.com and on that site is some audible program for BB's it sends a text and then you download from there, the thing is, My 8130 doesn't get the text.

Is there any way to get my books onto my bb?
    I remember some talk about that.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/aud...b-8130-a-8336/

or here
    BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com - Search Results
    03-04-08 02:33 PM
    I downloaded their beta, to my PC desktop, and loaded the JAD into media, but on the Handheld it claims that the download failed. Some COD line not there, I don't know. Would contacting Audible be worth the time?
    03-04-08 06:12 PM
    I downloaded their beta, to my PC desktop, and loaded the JAD into media, but on the Handheld it claims that the download failed. Some COD line not there, I don't know. Would contacting Audible be worth the time?
    Hmmm... Usually a .jad file is for an OTA install. If you saw that file, go there using your BB Browser, click on it, and it will install to your BB. I would delete the file you put on your media card first. Did you see a .zip file anywhere? If so you would need to download that, extract the files onto your PC, then using DT Manager connected via USB, load the .cod file. Let me know if I lost you.
    03-04-08 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD