Has anyone tried the Jupiter Jack? I am hooked on the new Discovery show Pitchmen and that was one of their episodes this week.

Jupiter Jack, The Official Site, As Seen On TV

05-02-09 03:36 PM
    hah i saw that one... it does look like a cool lil product
    05-02-09 07:57 PM
    I just ordered one yesterday... a guy at radio shack in a mall in memphis, tn told me about it so i immediately ordered one from my phone. It says 3-6weeks before it arrives and yesterday was 5-3-09.... I will try to let yall know..
    05-04-09 01:07 PM
    Here's my question. Will it fit in the storm? I know the Storm has a different connection from most phones. If it doesn't, does anyone know where to find an adapter?

Another question, will it transmit to the car in stereo?
    05-20-09 12:01 PM
    I just ordered one yesterday... a guy at radio shack in a mall in memphis, tn told me about it so i immediately ordered one from my phone. It says 3-6weeks before it arrives and yesterday was 5-3-09.... I will try to let yall know..
    Did you get it yet wsutter? I am curious. I just got my SlimClip from another infomercial!
    05-28-09 03:11 AM
    haha, me to...Billy Maze here...lol.
    05-28-09 05:17 AM
    I just got my Blackjack transmitter but the plug in is too small so it does not work. It is a 2.5 MM port so I guess the 8310 takes a 3.5mm. Does anyone know if Jupiter Jack fits the Curve since the BJ does not?
    Thanks,
    JSW
    05-30-09 07:48 PM
    Here's my question. Will it fit in the storm? I know the Storm has a different connection from most phones. If it doesn't, does anyone know where to find an adapter?

Another question, will it transmit to the car in stereo?

TO EVERYONES QUESTION...............NO, neither the Blackjack or JupiterJack will work with the BB. For some reason BB & Ipods are excluded.
    06-01-09 02:15 PM
    TO EVERYONES QUESTION...............NO, neither the Blackjack or JupiterJack will work with the BB. For some reason BB & Ipods are excluded.

Thats kind funny if its true considering in the picture in the first post they are using a Pearl

Edit: just watched the video and they are using an 88XX in there too.
    Last edited by Shao128; 06-01-09 at 02:51 PM.
    06-01-09 02:49 PM
    Funny b/c in the infomercial he's using a Blackberry Pearl.

Can someone confirm if this indeed doesn't work on the BB.
    06-28-09 04:10 PM
    Sad to hear about Billy Mays. I was really getting into his show.
    06-28-09 06:50 PM
    Sad to hear about Billy Mays. I was really getting into his show.
    i know... may he rest in peace... he was such a good guy, and the only one i will miss of the recent celebs who died
    07-03-09 12:01 AM
    So, i take it no one has tried the Jupiter jack?
    07-11-09 05:02 PM
    Screw it. I'm buying it. If the jack doesn't work I will use an adapter. If that doesn't work I will try it with my ipod. If that doesn't work, at least I will have a $26 car holster which looks cheap but usable and adjustable for other devices.

edit: hold on a minute. They want to charge me $20 + $6.99 S/H for the device and $0 + $6.99 S/H for the holster. $33.98 total. I need to think about this more.
    Last edited by bill462; 07-23-09 at 06:27 PM.
    07-23-09 05:50 PM
    ^^LOL...that's the spirit!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 06:10 PM
    This thread has a high Views/Replies ratio. There is/was a buzz here.
    07-23-09 06:29 PM
    Will that info product the jupiter jack actually work on BB and if so can we use a 2.d to 3.5 adpt. Ooooor. Does it now come in a 3.5 device jack????? Thanks all
    07-30-09 10:38 PM
    If you buy this make sure the 88.x channel it uses is completely free in your area or it won't work right since you can't change the channels.

Can't you just us any FM tuner that will fit into a mp3 headphone slot. You might have to get an adapter but I got them for 99 cents a piece on ebay. Basically that's all it is right??
    08-12-09 12:33 PM
    Get this. Bought mine about a month ago. I thought I was in great shape because it came today with six adaptors, two of which fit into the Blackberry Bold. The one adaptor that fits into the Blackberry's headset literally busted in two when I inserted the Jupiter Jack and both interior soldered wires ripped off of the connector. I figured I was fine because there was the other one that fit too. The other adaptor that fits into the BB charger port doesn't seem to get recognized by BB when inserted. The instructions said you might have to go through a step to have BB read the JJ, but I'm not sure what that process is. Can anyone help me? I'll be your best friend.
    08-20-09 08:31 PM
    Will that info product the jupiter jack actually work on BB and if so can we use a 2.d to 3.5 adpt. Ooooor. Does it now come in a 3.5 device jack????? Thanks all
    Get this. Bought mine about a month ago. I thought I was in great shape because it came today with six adaptors, two of which fit into the Blackberry Bold. The one adaptor that fits into the Blackberry's headset literally busted in two when I inserted the Jupiter Jack and both interior soldered wires ripped off of the connector. I figured I was fine because there was the other one that fit too. The other adaptor that fits into the BB charger port doesn't seem to get recognized by BB when inserted. The instructions said you might have to go through a step to have BB read the JJ, but I'm not sure what that process is. Can anyone help me? I'll be your best friend.
    08-20-09 08:32 PM
    Has anyone confirmed if this works or not?
    10-04-09 02:43 PM
    I went to the local As Seen On TV store and bought one of these (they'll give store credit if you return it).

The package came with 6 different adapters, and one of them fit my Flip. There are two radio settings to choose from, that you use to hear your call.

THAT part worked pretty well. --hearing the call, turning the volume up--terrific. ...much better than trying to use speaker while driving hands-free.

The BAD PART? Apparently on the other end it was echo-y and full of static. No one will want to talk with you.

I returned it, disappointed. But the "Water Jet" I traded the Jupiter Jack for works pretty well.
    10-09-09 11:16 PM
    anyone else have any luck with this? I have a BB Pearl and I wana give it a shot.
    10-19-09 10:07 AM
    hi. this gadget is also aviliable at wallgreens for $ 20.00 bucks. and it has two choices of fm channels. also can be used to enjoy mp3 players over the fm radio...without te wiring mess...regards
    11-17-09 01:23 PM
    hi. this gadget is also aviliable at wallgreens for $ 20.00 bucks. and it has two choices of fm channels. also can be used to enjoy mp3 players over the fm radio...without te wiring mess...regards
    11-17-09 01:26 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD