I can't play video at all on mine. ex youtube I have not downloaded any apps
    05-02-09 08:15 AM
    Holy crap!

How bout you go into a little more detail sunshine?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 09:36 AM
    If you're talking about streaming video from a website, you can't.

05-02-09 11:59 AM
    Do a battery pull. lol

Are you referring to videos you have put on the BB or videos from a site?
    05-03-09 10:36 AM
    Even If he does a battery pull he still won't be able to stream videos

05-03-09 06:58 PM
    Even If he does a battery pull he still won't be able to stream videos

Hmmm... really? Because I just watched a YouTube video on MY Storm...
    05-03-09 07:04 PM
    Hmmm... really? Because I just watched a YouTube video on MY Storm...
    With the youtube app you did... not from youtube.com
    05-03-09 07:06 PM
    With the youtube app you did... not from youtube.com
    I don't have the app. I watched it from the YouTube mobile site.
    05-03-09 07:12 PM
    I don't have the app. I watched it from the YouTube mobile site.
    there ya go...
    05-03-09 07:17 PM
    there ya go...
    There I go what? The OP is saying he/she can't watch videos at all (including YouTube), and Sarah is stating that you can't stream videos on the phone. What am I missing? I'm not trying to be argumentative... just explain to me what the difference is, and what I'm missing...
    05-03-09 07:19 PM
    There I go what? The OP is saying he/she can't watch videos at all (including YouTube), and Sarah is stating that you can't stream videos on the phone. What am I missing? I'm not trying to be argumentative... just explain to me what the difference is, and what I'm missing...
    youtube.com uses flash to stream which makes the storm incapable of watching videos on it whereas m.youtube.com streams in a mobile friendly format
    05-03-09 07:22 PM
    youtube.com uses flash to stream which makes the storm incapable of watching videos on it whereas m.youtube.com streams in a mobile friendly format
    I already knew the phones don't support Flash. I was just concerned that people are telling the OP that he/she can't stream videos at all on the phone, and without more information, would lead me to believe that he/she can't even watch them from the mobile site. And when someone makes a general statement like "you can never stream any kind of video on the Storm", I have to question that. Maybe the OP won't understand that a statement such as that means "no Flash support". Do you know what I mean?
    05-03-09 07:25 PM
    I already knew the phones don't support Flash. I was just concerned that people are telling the OP that he/she can't stream videos at all on the phone, and without more information, would lead me to believe that he/she can't even watch them from the mobile site. And when someone makes a general statement like "you can never stream any kind of video on the Storm", I have to question that. Maybe the OP won't understand that a statement such as that means "no Flash support". Do you know what I mean?
    bluesky explained it...

OP just needs to go to mobile versions of websites...

m.xxxxxx.com etc
    05-03-09 07:41 PM
    I figured you knew since you posted that you used m.youtube.com. I was just clarifying what xx was saying since you two didn't seem to be understanding each other lol. You both know what you're talking about, but you were arguing in circles . You were referring to m.youtube.com as just "youtube" whereas xx was being more specific. I think that was the misunderstanding.
    05-03-09 07:44 PM
    I figured you knew since you posted that you used m.youtube.com. I was just clarifying what xx was saying since you two didn't seem to be understanding each other lol. You both know what you're talking about, but you were arguing in circles .
    Thank you... again, I wasn't trying to be argumentative... really.
    05-03-09 07:45 PM
    Thank you... again, I wasn't trying to be argumentative... really.
    I know . Maybe arguing was the wrong word. "Discussing your ideas in circles" .
    05-03-09 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD