I open up UberTwitter and go through the options to enter my user name and password and I get error message: "Could not authenticate you"

Does anyone know why I'm getting this?
    05-01-09 03:52 PM
    From the Ubertwitter FAQ

"I installed, entered my Twitter credentials, and get the cryptic message 'Could not authenticate you.', what does this mean?
    This means that either your Twitter username or Twitter password are incorrect, this response comes directly from the Twitter service. "
    05-01-09 04:02 PM
    BUMP. Same thing happens to me. I have entered my user name and password correctly, but Uber Twitter still can not authenticate me???????????
    05-18-09 09:13 PM
    Mine says "validating twitter credentials..." Its jusr stuck there. I'm on a 8330. I checked my password and I'd and its correct. Help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 06:11 PM
    Same with me I have to use twitterberry. It worked fine for me on .141
    05-26-09 08:02 PM
    Twitter berry works fine but is NOTHING like Ubertwitter! I uninstall and reinstall then it works til it gets stuck again, etc. Pain in the *** but it is what it is.....
    08-20-09 05:21 PM
    I changed my username and got that messgae, I opened up Ubertwitter and went to my options, went through the setup process, changed my name to my new name. Closed the app, opened it up again and it worked.
    09-01-09 12:00 PM
    I think it may be a case sensitive issue

its weird

i just DLed ubertwitter and had to reset my password on the web (i forgot it) while UT was downloading on my blackberry

well the fist time i input the new password on my BB it gave me this error

but when i realized i had just reset it (on the PC) in all caps i tried that and it said "SUCCESS"

but then it retracted the sucesful validation after i posted my first BB tweet and then again said it couldnt validate me

hmmmm
    09-22-09 09:58 PM
    Mine says "validating twitter credentials..." Its jusr stuck there. I'm on a 8330. I checked my password and I'd and its correct. Help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mine does the same thing! I have a BB curve 8330 also, and my ubertwitter just gets stuck with this same message. If anyone else has this problem please post here and tell us what you did to get this working.
    Thanks
    10-22-09 10:48 PM
    After you've updated your credentials in UberTwitter, pull the battery and let your phone reboot. I was getting the same error after changing my password on the Twitter website until I rebooted the berry.
    11-18-09 10:32 AM
    I checked the case of my login name and of the password, and rebooted my BB. Any other ideas?
    12-20-09 06:02 PM
    yes, need help... please
    01-06-10 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD