So I've been noticing that many of the apps available in App world lack some of the polish that the equivalent iphone apps do. I'm a designer and would love to help the programmers out there that have a great app that suffers because of the user interface design. I'm no great artist, but if anyone would like me to help, I'd be happy to. You can go to www.briphotography.com to see an example of my work, I designed the site. Just post here if you want any help!
    Ps. I have a storm, so more than likely ill want to design apps for it to show off that awesome screen, but will definitely consider designing for other models as well. Look toward to hearing from the crackberry members!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 12:56 PM
    I am interested in some UI and graphics help for an app but wanted to know what you are looking for in terms of compensation. PM me please.

Thanks, Ryan
    05-01-09 03:04 PM
    Some more info... If the app you plan to distribute is free, my designs will be free. If you plan to charge for the app, I'd like a portion of the sales. I think that seems fair!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD