Yes I know there are many threads out there but I haven't seen one lately..

Any new apps? Updates of any sort?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 08:57 AM
    Nope, but you can keep hammering RIM at this email asking them to make a revision to their antiquated app. [email protected]
    05-01-09 09:02 AM
    do you mean like see the history if your sms convo with someone?

there is an option to turn that on on the storm... just not the pretty bubble like the iphone.

if you go to your options, then SMS text, you would want to change your "Number Of Previous Items" to as many as you want. i had it set to 1 is good so you can see what you are replying to.
    05-01-09 09:05 AM
    I have been looking into this for awhile. My wife's WinMo has it, and I freakin' love that feature. There are one or two apps availabile to do it, but from what I've seen they don't integrate that well. I wrote some code to try this, but couldn't get it working right. Oh, well.
    05-01-09 09:41 AM
    best example of a third party app threaded sms i think is ChompSMS for android phones.
    it's freaking amazing.
    however nothing for BBs work since SMS doesn't work that way...
    so yes... hammer bb with suggestions with colorful words.

AND DON'T waste your time on stupid stupid apps proclaiming threaded sms.
    They all suck except for maybe... 3jam? or whatever it's called, but i think that's a wait listed exclusive thing, dunno why.
    05-01-09 10:46 AM
    there was at least one app on the app store that does this... not sure how well though
    05-01-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD