Great little utility -- says what it does, does what it says. It adds a "Copy All" option to your BB menu for text items, including email and messages. Check it out here.

I particularly like how it will copy the contents of a selected message without having to open the message -- very handy for quoted responses.

This is one of those functions that should have been standard with all BlackBerries but, hey, for only 99 cents, it's worth picking up (regular price is 2.99, sale ends May 7).

That said, does anyone know how to clear the clipboard afterward?
    05-01-09 07:48 AM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    05-01-09 07:51 AM
    Great little utility -- says what it does, does what it says. It adds a "Copy All" option to your BB menu for text items, including email and messages. Check it out here.

I particularly like how it will copy the contents of a selected message without having to open the message -- very handy for quoted responses.

This is one of those functions that should have been standard with all BlackBerries but, hey, for only 99 cents, it's worth picking up (regular price is 2.99, sale ends May 7).

That said, does anyone know how to clear the clipboard afterward?
    I am sure the same person will write another utlity for $2.99 to clear the clibboard...
    05-01-09 09:02 AM
    I am sure the same person will write another utlity for $2.99 to clear the clibboard...
    LOL. Made my morning.
    05-01-09 10:33 AM
    This was very funny.
    05-01-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD