Quick Idea... Pinball on the storm would be pretty cool. There could be three games. One with classic pinball with maybe the call and end keys being the flippers and the camera button being the launcher. A second game would combine pinball with the accelerometer, where you moved the ball all around by moving the phone, gaining points but avoiding traps and certain edges where you'd lose the ball. Finally some sort of game to utilize the touch screen. I'm not sure exactly how this one would work or even if its necessary, but it could make another good dimension. Doesn't sound too complicated, and I'm sure at the right price a ton of people would buy this game.
    04-29-09 11:23 PM
    Weird, I had the exact same thought yesterday! It would be a fun app to have
    04-30-09 07:39 AM
    man many people as started this same request, but it always dies. some one should make a pool and or boomshine app too. (btw i want a pinball app too)
    04-30-09 07:46 AM
    Probably the 4th request thread for this that I can remember ... some of the best game developers in these Forums have heard our plea ... like dmglakewood (maker of Storm Slots and Storm Yahtzee) and yet not even a hint anyone is working on it ... I'm a fellow pinball fanatic and play on my PC constantly using VPinMame and have access to hundreds of great pinball tables ... to be able to crank up a game of Pinbot using the Storm accelerometer would make my year ...
    04-30-09 09:17 AM
    05-24-10 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD