I got a replacement which I transfered everything over yesterday and it went fine but I have one problem. My calendar for some odd reason is screwed up, it reflects default calendar, facebook calendar & my e-mail calendar. The default calendar has all of my events and the e-mail one has zero. Is there a way to make the default one my e-mail address?

The reason that I have the problem is the events are not showing up on my front screen with the theme.
    04-29-09 11:12 PM
    did you do a battery pull after you loaded everything? I find that even when I load new movies on my phone in mass media mode I have to do a battery pull before everything shows up where it should.
    04-29-09 11:37 PM
    Oh man, I feel for you... I had the same problem. I had to do a very long complicated process that took me a few hours, but it was truly the only way I could do it.

You have to wipe your phone first. Then get your service books back, your browser and stuff like that. Then install all your programs you want... From there, you have to go into Desktop manager and HOPE it does not sync with right away, try like heck to cancel it because if it completes the sync it will actually kill all your contacts, calender, and whatever else you use. (if this happens, do a restore from a prior backup and start here before you wipe again). When you have your phone up and connected, go to your sync set up and tell it to one way from your computer TO the device. it will then pull all your stuff from your computer and put it on there.

If you happen to let your sync go, and lose all your stuff... you do the restore, then you HAVE to tell DM to sync one way FROM device TO computer. When that sync is done, then tell it to do the opposite, tell it to go FROM computer TO device. (this will protect you next time you connect the device). Then wipe, re-service book, re-browser, reload everyting, then sync.

I leaned this the hard way. VERY VERY long night.
    04-30-09 12:00 AM
    Thanks Buddy!
    04-30-09 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD