I am really surprised to see the number of Storms that I have seen lately. in the past couple of days I have seen around ten berrys along with mine. I guess it is growing on people and I love it. Does anybody else see a lot of people using a Storm on a regular basis?
    04-29-09 08:00 PM
    you work for Fed-Ex or something?
    04-29-09 08:04 PM
    Actually no I don't, as far as I know, im the only person in my high school with one, *No im not 14... I'm a senior* and I have yet to see any one but one verizon rep in town with one. All I ever see is iphones everywhere lol. It makes me happy that I'm somewhat unique where I live
    04-29-09 08:10 PM
    I am talking about people using them (actual owners). All I am saying is that I was that I was at a MLB game yesterday and everybody around me had a Storm, and then a pretty good amount of kids at my university I see using storms. Then again, There are a good amount of iPhones around everywhere.
    04-29-09 11:33 PM
    you work for Fed-Ex or something?
    Not sure bout him but I do. I deliver a lot of VZW phones and about half are berry's. At least a 3rd of the berry's are NEW Storms. Lately I have been delivering and picking up a good amount of iPhones being sent in for replacement. Only response I can get out of people is 'software problems'. Dunno what that deal is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD