i have recently aquired a BB storm that i had unlokced, but when I went to install the MMS and Broswer settings I hit a password problem. After installing CrackUtil, and opening it after running as administrato on the two parts, I keep hitting a password request, i tried putting the passwords in and keep hitting a mesage that says the device isnt connected or that its the wrong password, I removed the passwords and it says the same thing once i pressed ok with nothing in the box.

Any hlp with this?
    04-29-09 02:23 AM
    Did you change the apc settings? What picture of a phone is in your my t-mobile account?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 07:02 AM
    Not sure what you mean by the apc settings, but the picture on my account is probably still my curve.

I changed the run as admin. on the Crack Util. if that is what you are refrencing.
    04-29-09 02:21 PM
    Yea im having the same problem, it keeps asking me for a password and it wont let me run crack util
    04-29-09 09:23 PM
    did you follow the thread that is somewhere in the storm forums?? Most of the people that have the storm on tmobile are working OK. By the way, how do you like the storm?? is EDGE ok?? I have the 8900 and love it! but I don't know if I'm going to miss the wifi
    05-02-09 01:41 AM
    I had that same problem. It finally worked for me though. I ran it as the Administrator then when it asked for a password I just hit ok. Have you tried switching USB slots?
    05-02-09 03:13 AM
    Has anyone found the mms fix for the storm2 unlocked to ATT?
    05-08-10 08:37 AM
    As long as you have a data package, running the .419 OS doesn't require the CrackUtil workaround. I've run it on multiple Storms and no additional setup is necessary
    05-12-10 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD