The wallpapers i download are usually hidden by my top roe of icons. If "you" have two rows of icons..... which wallpaper looks good?
    04-28-09 11:26 PM
    The wallpapers i download are usually hidden by my top roe of icons. If "you" have two rows of icons..... which wallpaper looks good?
    Got paintshop? Photoshop? wallpaper is no big deal, re-scale, re-size you do not want it too huge, and cut it and resize it so the breasts are above your icons, i mean the image you want lol.
    04-28-09 11:29 PM
    theres a lot of good ones on that stormgrounds.com website
    04-28-09 11:43 PM
    Got paintshop? Photoshop? wallpaper is no big deal, re-scale, re-size you do not want it too huge, and cut it and resize it so the breasts are above your icons, i mean the image you want lol.
    LMAO thats a riot
    04-29-09 12:09 AM
    hahahaha, ohh so true
    04-29-09 12:10 AM
    LMAO thats a riot! oops didnt think first post went thru
    04-29-09 12:10 AM
    LMAO thats a riot

haha brutal i know, it was like my first wallpaper, i share his fustration totally!
    04-29-09 12:25 AM
    Check out the wallpapers in my collection. Hope you can find something that you like. The link is in my signature.
    04-29-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD