Kind of like fmylife.com but different. Can anyone make an app for this website? Like FML has?
    04-28-09 08:42 PM
    Yes, somebody please make an app for this
    04-29-09 01:45 AM
    Def. this would be a sweet app. I would even take something similar to the Fmylife app.
    04-29-09 02:31 PM
    textsfromlastnight.com is easily as good if not better than FMyLife.com....

Can someone PLEASE make an app just like the FML app thats in the crackberry store???

The basic concept of the site is people can send in hilarious texts they find on their phone from "last night" or ones that they get from people who obvioiusly aren't in the right state of mind at the time!

if you like FML you will def. like TFLN!!!!

"Remember that text you shouldn't have sent last night? We do."

EDIT: Before everyone goes looking through the website, you will likely find certain texts (the majority) that may not be friendly to younger people (i.e. kids!)
    Last edited by bearcat237; 06-04-09 at 10:18 PM.
    06-04-09 10:13 PM
    thumbs up if this app were to be created....
    06-04-09 10:40 PM
    +1 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Do it.

Please?
    06-04-09 10:49 PM
    GZ Software is who we have to thank for FML app, think they can do it again???
    06-04-09 11:13 PM
    i definitely second this idea
    06-05-09 11:23 AM
    I would check this app out if it was created. seeing some of the txt's people get cracks me up
    06-05-09 11:56 AM
    Any philanthropists out there that like giving to the poor?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 11:40 PM
    I would like this, as well.
    06-07-09 07:32 PM
    I agree this would be cool!

06-07-09 09:16 PM
    I've searched app world up and down and can't find the fmylife app. Can anyone tell me exactly what its called or what category its in??

06-08-09 07:41 AM
    You could use my PhoneLog app to log your text messages to your calendar.
    06-08-09 10:08 AM
    hehe no no, it's a website called texts from last night.com
    06-08-09 06:14 PM
    would love this app!!
    06-09-09 06:51 AM
    I've searched app world up and down and can't find the fmylife app. Can anyone tell me exactly what its called or what category its in??

I do not think it is on App World, do a forum search under the 3rd Party Apps forum.
    06-09-09 08:26 AM
    Whoever makes this app will officially be my hero.
    06-28-09 01:40 PM
    I am happy to say that I have developed a TFLN app for blackberry and it has just become public beta available from BlazingWolf.com Visit BlazingWolf.com - Texts From Last Night for BlackBerry for more information and to download.

The app isn't quite up to FML app standards since it was developed by a third party and TFLN's XML is rather shabby sometimes and offers so little, but I think it will satisfy your need for a TFLN app. Don't forget to donate if you like the app!

07-19-09 01:14 AM
    the FML app is the biggest waste of space I've ever had on my phone. It was slow, took forever to zoom in/out. going to the actual website on the browser was so so so much faster.

Hopefully the TFLN app wouldn't be like that however, I would think going to the website would be the fastest and best way here as well. Just a thought!
    07-19-09 01:48 AM
    I am happy to say that I have developed a TFLN app for blackberry and it has just become public beta available from BlazingWolf.com Visit BlazingWolf.com - Texts From Last Night for BlackBerry for more information and to download.

The app isn't quite up to FML app standards since it was developed by a third party and TFLN's XML is rather shabby sometimes and offers so little, but I think it will satisfy your need for a TFLN app. Don't forget to donate if you like the app!

nice little app. simple and clean. i get XML error when searching by area code.
    07-19-09 01:56 AM
    Agreed! This website is awesome!
    07-19-09 02:39 AM
    nice little app. simple and clean. i get XML error when searching by area code.
    This is due to an error with TFLN's XML code. They know about the issue, but have not taken steps to resolve it. One bad text with invalid XML is what will cause the XML error. I apologize for the inconvenience, but we have no control over the code that they provide that is used with the app. Thanks for the feedback!
    07-19-09 10:59 AM
    For fmylife try iphone.fmylife.com. I think its the address. Its made for the iphone but looks great on the storm

07-19-09 12:32 PM
    For fmylife try iphone.fmylife.com. I think its the address. Its made for the iphone but looks great on the storm

the FML app works great for me, no need to zoom???
    07-21-09 09:50 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD