Hey all:

I upgraded my Storm to .132 this weekend. It's working great except for the QuickLaunch application is now asking me for the activation code, which of course I do not have.

I searched the forums and the solution I found was to e-mail Mobihand. So i did that and they replied by telling me to log in to my Mobihand account and change my Device ID. However, when I attempted to do this it told me I did not have an account. So I created an account and of course they have no records of me purchasing anything from them.

Any ideas? If it comes down to it I will just pay the 5 bucks and buy the app again because it's worth it, but I thought maybe someone here might know what I'm doing wrong.
    04-27-09 03:53 PM
    Where did you buy the app?
    04-27-09 03:57 PM
    Email [email protected] and ask him to give it to you. Include your pin # because the code is made off of that. Then save the email for future reference.

Edit: BTW, that's the email for the man who developed it.
    04-27-09 03:58 PM
    if you bought it on the store here on crackberry just log in and it will show you everything you have bought and activation codes for each. that is log into the store
    04-27-09 05:00 PM
    Agree with Bigdaddy. Did the upgrade and had same problem. Thankfully Crackberry keeps all the info. I just logged in and brought up what I purchased and all my codes were there.
    04-27-09 05:26 PM
    Email nikkisoft.support@_ gmail.com and ask him to give it to you. Include your pin # because the code is made off of that. Then save the email for future reference.

Edit: BTW, that's the email for the man who developed it.
    I'd go with this. Be sure to provide your proof of purchase, it's fast and painless. Nice guy too.

Had to change the email, not allowed to post those yet =P
    04-27-09 06:10 PM
    I had the same issue. Just do what Big Daddy said, email nikkisoft. He helped me and it was all fixed within a day. Cheers.
    04-27-09 07:13 PM
    I was able to log in to the Crackberry and boom the code was right there...problem solved. Thanks for the help guys.
    04-27-09 07:22 PM
    I was able to log in to the Crackberry and boom the code was right there...problem solved. Thanks for the help guys.
    Man, I wish I'd bought mine through Crackberry instead of "App World". I bought it yesterday and have no idea where to get my activation code. I tried logging in to App World and reading through any emails I got about the purchase, I don't see any activation codes anywhere.
    06-30-10 06:02 PM
    Man, I wish I'd bought mine through Crackberry instead of "App World". I bought it yesterday and have no idea where to get my activation code. I tried logging in to App World and reading through any emails I got about the purchase, I don't see any activation codes anywhere.
    If you ever need to reinstall through app world the code will pop up. If you go to My World on app world and click on QL the code will be there as well.
    07-01-10 10:26 AM
    Good morning. I have BB app world 2.0 and I updated my BB 9000 to OS5 when AT&T released it (I was too afraid to try to update my OS without an official release for it )

But now! my quicklaunch doesnt work! It's asking me for my activation code, which i do not have anymore. I downloaded it thru AppWorld (silly. I know.) I looked for the code under My World. and it wasn't there. I was even going to just delete it and re-pay for it (i use app world because I like the buy-now-pay-later option. ) I've also emailed the nikkisoft email, like the email suggests, but since i downloaded thru AppWorld I don't really feel like it's his problem and I feel bad bugging him.

What should I do now? lol
    08-26-10 07:40 AM
    I am having the same problem, I did purchase it from the Crackberry Store and the activation code is listed, but after I updated Quick Launch that code no longer works.
    08-26-10 08:42 AM
    I'm trying to contact BB support now. I hope I can get it worked out. I feel funny not having QL lol
    08-26-10 08:45 AM
    contact nikkisoft support.
    08-26-10 02:40 PM
    Does anybody know how to resolve the issue yet? I have tried contacting Nikkisoft at both of the email addresses listed.

I have only used Quicklaunch for under a month, and since upgrading to the newest version, I still cannot get it to work at all because it still keeps saying the activation code is invalid.

Does anybody know how to get the problem resolved with either Nikkisoft or Mobi?
    08-27-10 04:58 PM
    try to download your old version and then in ql options for check for upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-10 05:26 PM
    I just removed it, tried to re download it, just waiting on on the download email.
    08-27-10 05:40 PM
    I think that is how I fixed it. If wrong cheetah is good about fixing this stuff.

08-27-10 05:50 PM
    One other thing. Not sure not on the place where you got it he may have a note about how to install.

08-27-10 05:53 PM
    This is proving to be quite difficult, I just received the mail to the link to download it, clicked on it and it says the link has expired, please log back into your account to send another one. The first one took some time??
    08-27-10 05:57 PM
    Where did you buy it ? Here or app world?

08-27-10 06:09 PM
    I purchased it here from the Crackberry App store, i just tried to have the download link sent to my email address and for some reason it seems to take a really long time for them to the send the email, that is why it keeps stating the link they sent, has expired.

This is really strange it has been over ten mins since I logged into the Crackberry App store and had them send the downlink link, so I am guessing it will also say the link has expired.

It took 38 minutes for the App Store to send the email with the download link, and again it stated the link has expired once I clicked it.

Is there another way to figure this out?
    Last edited by Bakerman516; 08-27-10 at 07:10 PM.
    08-27-10 06:34 PM
    CB App Store (MobiHand) and Nikkisoft are excellent at getting issues resolved. They will fix it for you.
    08-27-10 07:33 PM
    But how? I have tried everything they said to do on their sites? I have been sending emails to Nikkisoft (both email addresses listed) and I never get any type of response. I have been checking my spam just in case, as well.

I have tried to do the change pin by entering the same pin, and they say it will generate a new code, I have tried doing that for the last 4 days without any type of response. When you do it, it states it will take a few hours?

I have tried to download the app again, but the email with the download link does not arrive in time before it expires?
    08-27-10 07:42 PM
    I know it's frustrating, but if you have emailed and explained the situation, I know they will fix it. Nikkisoft get's tons of emails every day, so give him a chance.

Also, when I changed devices, it took a couple of days for all my apps to get updated, so give them some time.
    08-27-10 07:47 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD