not that it's a huge deal since the general consensus is that ubertwitter is better, but just letting you guys know.

TwitterBerry for BlackBerry
    04-26-09 07:36 PM
    Thanks for the info!
    04-26-09 07:40 PM
    I still use Twitterberry. Tried Tinytwitter-no like, and heard UberTwitter is a battery drainer. Twitterberry was really bugging me today though when Twitpic pocs wouldn't go through. I'll stick with it until I can get my hands on Tweetgenius or Socialscope.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 08:34 PM
    Had tried it before and had a few glitches so I deleted it from my phone.

Can not use Uber because it uses TCP/APN and on Centennial Wireless...that ain't happening.

Tried the Beta 6 today and it is working pretty dam good. Appreciate the heads up NINJA.

David
    04-26-09 10:09 PM
    I did try this even though I have Social Scope and Ubertwitter and Twitterberry is just behind the times. At least you can adjust that big font in these past couple of builds.
    04-27-09 01:29 AM
    Downloaded and rebooting... I really want to like TB since it has better twitpic integration :/

EDIT: Yeah, UT is leaps and bounds easier to use
    Last edited by rootbeersoup; 04-27-09 at 02:12 AM.
    04-27-09 01:58 AM
    I gave up getting a SS invite, if it comes out it comes out, doesn't really matter. twitterberry does what I want it to do, I admit the more I used ubertwitter the more I liked it but imo it's still lacking... I suppose the next update for it will be worth it though
    04-27-09 04:53 AM
    Updated from 8 to 9.0.6 today & found a couple of things. I can't seem to get the red light to stop blinking after I've read the tweets ?

Also on 8 when you were in timeline & you wanted to reply to a tweet you used to just click the persons name & it would automatically got to reply screen, now you can't select the person but you have to click the post you want to reply to & then click BB button & then select reply
    04-27-09 10:25 AM
    Whenever I was using TwitterBerry to send a pic, it would take forever or just freeze up. I have been using UberTwitter but you're right, it's a battery drainer. Once I changed my settings to update every 5 to 10 mins, I haven't had any problems.
    04-27-09 10:36 AM
    I've used every app except socialscope and I'm sticking with tinytwitter. It simply has the most features, search, trends, follow/unfollow, pic support, location based tweets.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD