Quick question....I searched the forums for the last hour for instructions on how to install wallpapers from my pc on to my BB Storm 9530...could not find any instructions...(They are wallpapers for the storm)

Could someone point me to a post or tell me how this is done please....Thanks in advance.
    04-26-09 02:32 PM
    Connect BB, make sure mass storage mode is on, navigate to the memory card, drag and drop
    04-26-09 02:35 PM
    You can make any picture a wallpaper, it seems you are trying to complicate things. Take any picture and put it anywhere on the Storm (preferably in your blackberry->pictures folder). Then go into media, then photos, select the picture you want to be wallpaper, then hit menu button -> Set as Wallpaper

Easy peasy.
    04-26-09 02:36 PM
    All of the above, except under the Pictures folder I create a Wallpapers folder to put them all in. That way they don't mix with your other pictures you take with the camera and you don't have to worry about accidentally deleting some while you delete pictures.
    04-26-09 02:38 PM
    I simply email the images to my phone. quick and easy
    04-26-09 02:45 PM
    Wow...thanks for the quick responses...all suggestions were great. Thanks again to all.
    04-26-09 02:52 PM
    CRAP....when i open my bb desktop...my media manager does not give me any options to start...why???
    04-26-09 02:57 PM
    CRAP....when i open my bb desktop...my media manager does not give me any options to start...why???
    Don't use media manager to load, use windows explorer
    04-26-09 04:26 PM
    Did it work before? I had that problem when I first loaded the bb desktop manager on my computer. Easiest fix, go to blackberry website and redownload desktop manager.
    04-26-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD