I have been trying to setup Gmail on my storm and i put in the correct email address and the correct password and i keep on getting- Unable to set up *@gmail.com Please Try Again.- What do i do I have sent Service Books and tried this 10 times and still wont work
    04-26-09 12:28 PM
    should i get the gmail app or no
    04-26-09 12:33 PM
    I have been trying to setup Gmail on my storm and i put in the correct email address and the correct password and i keep on getting- Unable to set up *@gmail.com Please Try Again.- What do i do I have sent Service Books and tried this 10 times and still wont work
    Just input your username only, not the @gmail.com part

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 12:59 PM
    updated to .132 and now can't get into an email account associated w/checkmymail.net (associated w/ my website and unable to change servers w/ this account)

-previously worked fine
    -entered all info in every way imaginable
    -resent service books
    -erased service books
    -deleted and trieds to re-add account
    -restored blackberry to prior
    -reloaded .132
    -can get all other accounts email ok

-weird b/c my blackberry web browser has trouble getting into it also (gets stuck on "loading, please wait..." window), but when I change to internet explorer i can get in. and yes i looked at of my internet settings. and yes this email works from my desktop always.

-possible .132 web browser bug/setting?

otherwise .132 rocks!
    04-26-09 01:02 PM
    I recommend the gmail app, go to m.google.com on your storm to get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 01:05 PM
    Could be a password issue. I had problems setting up emails with certain special characters in the password field.
    04-27-09 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD