I've noticed some sites don't display correctly in opera mini. For example, myspace defaults to a language other than english, so I am unable to read the links, etc. However, it displays correctly in the default browser.

Is there a way to change this in opera?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-08 04:31 PM
    I think that this is just a myspace problem. I have had it happen a few times and it was just with mysapce
    03-01-08 04:32 PM
    It does the same for me and it isn't just MySpace, it also does it in Google. Anyone know how to fix this?
    03-05-08 12:59 PM
    Funny cause I tried going to MySpace on Opera and it is in a totally different language. Everything else works fine.
    03-05-08 02:57 PM
    Same things happening to me with Myspace only. Everything else is in English. I think the language is Norwegian, that is where Opera is based. It was in English first but then switched somehow and i haven't figured out how to get it back to English. Searched the internet and couldn't find anything to change it back.
    03-06-08 01:11 AM
    Same thing was happening to me but it was only on MySpace. It is Norwegian.

Heres how I fixed mine. When you go the MySpace page, it should have a popup that says some things in Norwegian and some things in English, click the button on the left (if the popup does not come up, you will need to go into your Opera settings and clear your cookies). Then it should be in English. If not, you can also go to the very bottom of the page and it will have a Myspace International link, then on that page you can select USA and the pop up should appear and select the same left side link. Then to save the settings, go to your account settings after you log in, make sure the language is set to USA and click save just to be sure it is set correctly.
    03-06-08 11:21 AM
    03-06-08 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD